Duckling Grow-A-Long!

Thank you! 😁😝
Aww GIF

Thank you! I hope you can convince him! :fl😂

Aww, they're adorable.
Your Welshies look quite different from mine!
Sooooo I actually took a close look at them today, and I think they may both be drakes!!! I am in a bit of a state of shock, because I definitely ordered females.........their bills have actually gotten lighter since the last picture. By this time last year with my other welsh females their bills were definitely dark!

Attachments

• 20240430_084834.jpg
    20240430_084834.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Sooooo I actually took a close look at them today, and I think they may both be drakes!!! I am in a bit of a state of shock, because I definitely ordered females.........their bills have actually gotten lighter since the last picture. By this time last year with my other welsh females their bills were definitely dark!
Since you paid for females from an 'autosexing' breed, can you request replacements?

With those bluish heads, they definitely look drakish to me...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that!
A bit ago you posted a pic of them, and I was a bit suspicious one could be a drake by its looks...I didn't say anything cause it was only a guess and I didn't want to get you worried or anything.
I remember being surprised by that last year. I thought I was doing something wrong haha or that their feed was wrong
Lol! Well it must be normal!

Oh, how old are they?

They're 8 weeks. They have the scalloped pattern to their tail feathers too. Lol just waiting for that curled feather now. Ho boy i have no use for them! I didn't want fertilized eggs or ducklings down the road 😕 😔 or drakes pestering my ladies.
Have you heard any drake type noises from them?

Back
Top Bottom