Eggs moving forward on a rolls type incubator

Ray987

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2024
Hello, I have an incubator with rolls type turning (hope That's the right name for it) anyways it turn the eggs every 90 minutes and after each turning the eggs move forward a bit until eventually they hit the incubator's wall and then after more turning the eggs become wrongly placed and they don't turn properly, any solution for this?

They seem to move towards the pointy end. Line them up pointy to middle with same amount of eggs on each side >>> <<< then they move closer together. This is the only fix that worked for me. they do bunch together but it's better than falling off! My instructions said to move rollers so one end is closer together. But I could never get the rollers to sit right.

They seem to move towards the pointy end. Line them up pointy to middle with same amount of eggs on each side >>> <<< then they move closer together. This is the only fix that worked for me. they do bunch together but it's better than falling off! My instructions said to move rollers so one end is closer together. But I could never get the rollers to sit right.
I will give that a try and see how it works, thank you!

I noticed the same problem in my horizontal incubator with the rollers. At one point there was an egg being turned vertically and I found it sitting straight up! Placing them pointy end to pointy end should do the trick, haven't had a chance to try it myself though.

I noticed the same problem in my horizontal incubator with the rollers. At one point there was an egg being turned vertically and I found it sitting straight up! Placing them pointy end to pointy end should do the trick, haven't had a chance to try it myself though.
This has worked somewhat, better than before Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom