Elector PSP- very specifc question

Redbirdacres

Songster
Mar 22, 2022
So we have mites. Two of my girls pretty badly. I finally got my Elector PSP in the mail late last night. I need to go out and clear the coop, spray the coop, bars, and birds.

Here's my specific question: it was supposed to rain today. It's delayed after some rain last night. So today is supposed to get pretty windy and the rain is delayed to tonight. But then it will for the next 3 days-ish. Do I need to worry about the elector "washing away" or blowing around etc etc. Obviously inside the coop won't be bad but the birds, the wood on the outside etc? Odd questions

Spray the birds at night while they are roosting. Easier, already inside, and won't be rained on. Use a small flashlight so they are disturbed less, and having another person to help is nice. Wear at least an N95 face mask, gloves, long sleeves, and shower when done.
Mites are miserable!
Mary

Spray the birds at night while they are roosting. Easier, already inside, and won't be rained on. Use a small flashlight so they are disturbed less, and having another person to help is nice. Wear at least an N95 face mask, gloves, long sleeves, and shower when done.
Mites are miserable!
Mary
Luckily we haven't been bitten yet. I believe they are NF mites and not red mites so if I have read correctly they don't transfer and feed off humans 🤞

My concern right now is these high winds we have. I'm concerned it's going to blow the dirty coop matter and insecticide everywhere

Back
Top Bottom