Every time you turn on the news...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
So that would mean that the elder George Bush and his father Preston Bush are to blame for the current George Bushs inadequacy in the White House or was it planned that way....

Arklady

Quote:
I would start a list of wrong things but that would be a really llong post :thun

I was going for the ones I think are the least controversial, there are others, but I am NOT trying to turn this into a political debate really..

(And Southern, I'm hoping that they'd only lock it if it turned into an ugly debate, and I agree that in general we should stay off politics, I'm guessing we cover the gamut in here and it could get pretty ugly, but.. a little polite debate can be fun sometimes
big_smile.png
)

How did we get on this subject? I was talking about stupid people who have nothing better to do but kill other people.

I don't talk politics so I'm out of this thread...see y'all later.

edited: Just try not to get out of hand, I don't want anymore threads with my name on them being locked. Makes me look bad.
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks, Bronc--you made me squirt coffee out my nose.

Where's THAT smiley?!!!

barnie.gif

(Ouch and sniff.)

FINALLY! Someone that understands my humor and takes it with a grain of salt! No problem Windy!
cool.png

MD, you really disappointed me! Of all the people in this forum, I never thought you would be the one to go off on a tantrum over 3 words. Come now, friend, where's the MD that usually has me ROTF,LMAO?

Quote:
Awe, come on S28C! I'm sorry
hugs.gif

Don't leave, I's just messin'!

Ok I kinda thought that it might be a joke but I couldn't tell. As long as everyone's happy then I'm good.

Now how bout them crazies killing people. Messed up huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom