Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Aww, thank you, your little guys sound adorable! The rooster is a splash blue laced red wyandotte! The first wyandotte I've ever had and I'm in love with everything about them. His big nice size, his manners with the hens his calm gentle non aggressive attitude toward people and of course his looks. The minis are traveler (taller white one) he is 7 years old and is actually a few spot appaloosa, he literally has 2 black spots, the other is Dakota, he is 15 years old and is 27 inches tall, he was supposed to be a see I,g eye guide pony but has a unturned hoof from birth so the breeder sold him to me as a pet only. We take him to church festavils, schools and preschools and nursing homes for them to pet and love all over him. He is just the sweetest, and he was house trained at o,e point but needs a refresher. He is a flaxen sorrel.
Dakota sounds a lot like our Race Car! He's been to some public events, off property. He also drove in last years Memorial Day parade. lol We trained him to drive that summer, he's such a great little guy! We have a 15 year old girl that has worked with Race Car, she's taught him all sorts of tricks. His favorite is standing up on the mounting block. He'll do it all on his own at any given time if he's loose in the indoor. :lol: He has also been inside of all kinds of buildings. He likes to participate in our fundraisers, such as the Halloween event which is held after dark. Race Car has no problem going out in the dark to visit people. lol He's a trip. Maybe some day we'll have him work as a therapy horse, he would be very good at it.
To adorable!!!! I have thought traveler to bow, and lay down but my husband is never home to take pictures for me :( maybe this weekend I can get him out there with me for some pics. I love monis, they are so easy to train. Trav will also pull a cart. Dakota will to but we don't put him to hard because of this inturned hoof. I am working on getting trav to smaile :) Keep up the good work with your little guys. There treasures!!!!!

Thank you, Sanna and flockofbantams! He's spoiled. Unfortunately he has been aggressive towards my (extremely gentle) brahma, so I don't know how I'm gonna deal with that.

Thank you, Sanna and flockofbantams! He's spoiled. Unfortunately he has been aggressive towards my (extremely gentle) brahma, so I don't know how I'm gonna deal with that. 

Ok so I had the same problem, after trying everything I tried this and it worked. I caught my roo, tied his legs together with a soft rope so he could only lay down or at and up if he was food enough. But he couldn't chance or horrass my hen/s. Then you feed the hens there favorite treat all around the roo, but so he could not quite reach it, so the girls get to eat a yummy treat and he can't and he can't do a thing about it. Leave him like that for an hour or so. Just make sure he is not is full Sun light and keep an eye on him. I had to do this twice, but my roo finally learned his manners

Back
Top Bottom