Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Pics
I have had so many comments like that that I may open a bed and eggfast
You should
big_smile.png

That sounds like an awesome thing you are doing!!!! I'll pass on the guinea pigs, as I don't want to be beat up by preschoolers...
big_smile.png
. That's a lot of critters!.....again, awesome that kids get to go experience all that! I talked to a guy and his wife that build yard fence in Kansas City for home owners the other day...they run into people that don't know where eggs come from.....crazy to imagine.

Without a doubt the stories make 'em even better. I especially love critter pictures because they are so dependant on us to live a heathly life. Lots of things behind a pic of a healthy animal. I love all that goes with it and love being able to look back on all this.
No, I wouldn't want to make those preschoolers mad either. We got some pretty big personalities that have been coming here for several years.
lol.png

How do you not know where eggs come from??? That's unbelievable and sad, all at the same time.

This is BeBe, my 17 year old black Manx - absolutely the QUEEN of everything!!!
big_smile.png

This booger was obviously up to no good, but man he was gorgeous!!! Scared the pudding out of me though. I felt something watching me and looked up in the tree, GEEEEZ!!! He wasn't two feet from my head. Ran back into the house for a camera and didn't want to get that close to him again (didn't have a zoom lens). I didn't have anymore Koi fish in my little pond after about two weeks.

just a few :)

Ahhhh, those faces (and one fluffy butt) - adorable!!!

I have had so many comments like that that I may open a bed and eggfast

A bed and EGGfast. TOO Funny!!!!!
yuckyuck.gif

I can't pick a favorite - all of these could be calender shots!!!

Sassy is gorgeous! My favorite color of a horse.
big_smile.png
She's a pure Arab?

Thank you, yes, purebred. One of the tallest I ever had - just shy of 16 hands.

Last edited:
Here is one of my favourite images I have. Not because of the quality (I had a terrible camera at this time), but because of the magnificence of my models. It's all on them here. Sadly both cats are passed on, but they were the best cats I have ever owned. Father is on the bottom, daughter on top. I just needed to share this.
My cats are my favourite photography subjects. Yours are gorgeous - as is this picture.

Here's a couple of more for the day.. Yeah the last one doesn't relate to farming.. other than a good hit of caffeine really helps on those cold mornings before chores...

I took these just sitting in a pasture one evening. They go with a cow silhouette pic I have already posted in here. Real peaceful evening.

Back
Top Bottom