FEB HATCH-ALONG THREAD ...COME JOIN US.... EVERYONE!

Took the words right outta my mouth..i just copied it to paste THANKS!!.
Im there!
All who arent ...............come on over!!!
frow.gif
highfive.gif
frow.gif
highfive.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I have spent all morning trying to catch up!!! I had a really busy day yesterday! Went to the eye dr and got glasses. And lots of other stuff I needed to do! But here I am LOL!!!! Gapeach I am glad that you got some rest You needed it badly!
hugs.gif
I wouldve been like all of yall , not getting any sleep, but I have been battling a sinus infection so I have been extra tired! And yes you did beat me on pipping! I was so shocked at how my hatch turned out! I didn't even expect half of them to hatch!!!!! I still have one egg that hasn't done anything! And my bator is starting to smell like what you described. I had one that the air sac was on the side, and I think that the egg that is left is that one, I will find out for sure when I candle it in my really dark bathroom! But here are some pics of my new fuzzie butts!!!!!!

Oh wow, you had a great hatch. Haven't been on this thread for a while..been over on the March's. Those are cute chicks. :)

Just curious-read your blog from last year and it sounds like you had success w/your incubator. What brand do you use and what percentage of eggs hatched?

Just curious-read your blog from last year and it sounds like you had success w/your incubator. What brand do you use and what percentage of eggs hatched?

You may want to quote the person you are asking the questions to or put the person's name in your post. There were many of us invovled in this hatch thread and I know we don't all use the same incubator
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom