FEB HATCH-ALONG THREAD ...COME JOIN US.... EVERYONE!

She is gone. :(
hugs.gif

X2

Thanks you guys. Brought tears to my eyes. That's what's so great about these hatch threads. Those with a little more experience can share what they have learned with beginner hatchers. What still amazes me is every time I join one of these threads I learn something new. Someone comes up with an idea that makes me think I may just try that next time or they have something happen to a chick that I have never personally experienced. It just goes to show you that no matter how many batches you've hatched out, there is always room for improvement.

Gone yesterday just catching up. Hope it wasnt crispy who diedso cute.
Just read everyones replys whew hard to keep up.Anyone have the link to the March thread.?
My lav am eggs due 2 days ago did zip.Dissapointing Really wanted them My hathes atr back to back so more los hatch tomorrow

Good luck Rox!! I am sad the lav ams didn't hatch :(

i won't even tell y'all what happened last night bc I am sick of being nothing but bad news.

so, I just set 52 eggs for the 23rd. There. :)

Well, I am pretty sure all of the Barred Rocks are going to be a bust. We had a power outage after the storm and I had to take the eggs to a neighbor for three days. When the power kicked back on and the eggs came home, there was a problem. I asked if they had smelled anything stinky. Both guys involved in the care and transport shook their head no. One egg was oozing. And we all know that smell. Men. sheesh. Cleaned it up and everything went on lock down today. I will be amazed if anything hatches. Some friends took pity on me and the elderly couple next door are donating a large incubator and some other neighbors are sending me barred rock eggs as soon as they fill their bator. At $3/dz I won't complain. I am just praying my lav and buff orps make it.
fl.gif

Gone yesterday just catching up. Hope it wasnt crispy who diedso cute.
Just read everyones replys whew hard to keep up.Anyone have the link to the March thread.?
My lav am eggs due 2 days ago did zip.Dissapointing Really wanted them My hathes atr back to back so more los hatch tomorrow
I only hatched out 3/12 lavs and none of my GSBR hatched. So that was a bust.

Well, I am pretty sure all of the Barred Rocks are going to be a bust. We had a power outage after the storm and I had to take the eggs to a neighbor for three days. When the power kicked back on and the eggs came home, there was a problem. I asked if they had smelled anything stinky. Both guys involved in the care and transport shook their head no. One egg was oozing. And we all know that smell. Men. sheesh. Cleaned it up and everything went on lock down today. I will be amazed if anything hatches. Some friends took pity on me and the elderly couple next door are donating a large incubator and some other neighbors are sending me barred rock eggs as soon as they fill their bator. At $3/dz I won't complain. I am just praying my lav and buff orps make it.
fl.gif
There is always a chance. What day are you on?

I only hatched out 3/12 lavs and none of my GSBR hatched. So that was a bust.
Well what is it? a sun spot? all this non hatch and bad luck stuff...!! Sorry on your GSBRs Are they yours?(and you Peach on whatever is MORE bad news from you too)YOu can tell us we dont care! WE are on a bad luck run...and NOW its over !! (hear me hatch gods?) WE ARE GOING UP UP
I just put my shirt on inside out ...Think that will change my luck into reverse? LOL
Day 20 on my own LO s hope i get some pips tonite
Well i am always bad...i get discouraged and watch out!!..."mined" white ams from papabrooder just now!
WAS gonna mine his next hens choice too and hope for orps and Brahmas but someone got to it first
My paypal was slow as blazes payng for the first.
Hey where is Pug?havent seen her on today.

Anybody know the hypertext of the new March thread?Ilse if ican find it and put it here.

Back
Top Bottom