February 2024 Hatch-Along (A time for ♥LOVE♥!!)

Today is DAY 22!

congrats to the following sponsors!
@Farm innovators @SwampPrincessChick and a very special WOO HOO for @BobStuart's Holden, who hatched today!

My chosen egg also hatched!

I have gone ahead and moved the older and more established chicks into the brooder today.

And now we wait to see how the last four fare in the incubator.
Congrats on all the adorbs! :love

Today is DAY 22!
@Farm innovators @SwampPrincessChick and a very special WOO HOO for @BobStuart's Holden, who hatched today!

I have gone ahead and moved the older and more established chicks into the brooder today.

😍 So pretty and congrats!

🥰 Come on Cupid!

TONIGHT IS DAY 21!

The fiance and I actually had a nice dinner tonight (we had poke) in the city after I left from work. Hair, makeup and nails done and all, you know? But, he then insisted that we hurry back to the incubator and see what surprises lay in store for us and GUESS WHAT!

NINE MORE CHICKS HATCHED TODAY!

Congratulations are in order for the following sponsors!
First post has been updated with hatch dates. We may have another chick hatch tonight, as it needs to complete its zip. Unfortunately however, as I was at work, IDK who came out of what egg other than Diamond, who is a pretty blue (Opal Legbar!)

See below!
Welcome to the world Valentina!

Today is DAY 22!

Welcome to the world Holden! ❤️

Congratulations! I recently hatched 8 eggs and gave them all to one of my friends who wanted chickens and gave me 12 eggs that were fertile and then 11 died in the egg so I gave some of mine that was in the incubator with them. I am hatching more which I stole from a broody hen. 4 of them look like they are pretty close to hatching.

Last edited:
5 out so far...3 from blue eggs, and 2 from dark brown...
20240209_090516.jpg
They need names,
#1 (actually the newest chick) blue egg.
20240209_090516~2.jpg
#2 first chick hatched prolly a boy...from a dark egg.
20240209_090558.jpg

#3 From a dark egg BCM
20240209_090619.jpg
20240209_090704.jpg

nu2.PNG

20240209_090551.jpg

Attachments

• 20240209_090645.jpg
    20240209_090645.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 2
  • nu1.PNG
    nu1.PNG