I put a tiny drop of gel first on my finger and swiped the top of Hazel's beak that way. It made a thin smooth gloss and perfectly filled in the crack. I had gently filed a little bit first, so she was somewhat conditioned to getting touched there. She did not like the superglue at all, I believe it was the curing fumes, though some may have gotten in through the crack. That quickly faded and I blew gently from behind her to try to keep any fumes away from her nares. It worked really well.
This was all on @Shadrach 's advice & instructions, he was immensely helpful!

I used Canva for this. The one thing about Canva that stresses me out is that they have so many options for your project. What size? What type of project such as poster, card, etc.? I used a portrait for this and they have so many types. They have billboard portrait, folded card and outdoor banner but the one I used was Canvas Print (Portrait). They have Father's Day Facebook and Instagram stories you can customize.
THEY EVEN HAVE A FATHER'S DAY MUG DESIGN!
The list goes on and on but I'll definitely use Canva for my business one day. But you can of course, use it for personal use.
They have a Father's Day Certificate but since my father's birthday is coming up, I'll use a birthday certificate.
Trust me, I'm only 10% tech savvy. I can't even 3D print using a computer. Tried taking a class once and ended up quitting.
I have used Canva before and yes lots of options 😊

So I'm still battling a very stubborn Chiquita. I thought maybe today it would be safe to leave the coop door open. Nope, shrieking pancake once again. I shut the door fully intending to open it back up just before dark. Instead I got sidetracked watching a movie then took a shower. I'm sure my neighbors got a kick out of me coming outside with my hair wrapped up in a towel and holding a flashlight herding the chickens into the coop. I had to retrieve 3 of the chicks from the middle of Russ's stall. The first time he he did not bother me. The 2nd time I came in it he decided to remove the towel from my head and tried to play keep away with it. I did get it back, but not before he dropped it and then stepped on it dragging it through a pile of poo.

My Farmstead is nothing special! I would rather have neighbors half a mile away rather than not having any neighbors for 8 miles ( I think ) I don't know exactly how large the run is, but I do know that it is large enough. It is a big rectangle. They do sleep in the run. They have a large, raised wooden box that they can sleep in. That was the best my dad could get to a coop. I like it though. I'm not sure the chickens think so though😅🙄 The plan was for the big coop to be done by February, but I'm not sure that is going to happen. I hope it is though. My dad works 6 days a week, and is hardly home.
I may have a better picture of BBQ. RIR's used to be my favorite breed. They are still up there though.

Is this picture good enough? The picture is from a while back. The run is not that dirty, I promise.
View attachment 3364201
What color are her tail feathers?

You have to realize that for some of us oldies we are at the height of your tech savvy just posting here.
Even here there are things I haven’t mastered yet!
It is OK. We have other skills. Or so we tell ourselves!
:lau
Hey I have an IT background and worked at IBM haha! Even I have problems with stuff and have to ask how to do things 😆😆

But I can tell you how to set up a wireless bridge system 😊

20221225_160653.jpg

And, yes, leghorns are speedy! :lau :lau

Right @rural mouse ?

I think @BY Bob can attest to their zippiness, too.
So are hamburgs (even more than Nellie is). That one is one of the "twin" daughters at the in-laws. They both have their mother's coloring and their father's body build/size. They're down right dainty.

Back
Top Bottom