OMG what a princess 😊💕 she is just so darn adorable lol. I am so glad she is getting along with everyone ❤️
She even hangs out with Branch and is one of the first to come running when he calls. Eggs now Poppet, eggs. I was ok with you waiting until January and February. It is almost April and still no egg yet. At this point, Poppet is just down right mean with her lack of egg production. If I do the math and she was 5 months old in October she is now 10 months old. If she was 4 like I suspected she would be 9 months. Little girl, don't you dare follow Bernie's and Calypso's examples of waiting so long to lay your first egg.

She even hangs out with Branch and is one of the first to come running when he calls. Eggs now Poppet, eggs. I was ok with you waiting until January and February. It is almost April and still no egg yet. At this point, Poppet is just down right mean with her lack of egg production. If I do the math and she was 5 months old in October she is now 10 months old. If she was 4 like I suspected she would be 9 months. Little girl, don't you dare follow Bernie's and Calypso's examples of waiting so long to lay your first egg.
It is all the fashion among career chickens apparently - don't lay until you are at least 11 months old and have seen a bit of the world!

I have tried to feed Sir Jaffar. I tried everything from steak to shrimp tails. Hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs. He drank a few sips of medicated water. But that was it.
Rubbing his throat with my finger seemed painful to him.
He won’t open wide enough for tube feeding, if it comes to that.

A partial one is still amazing! You can watch as the moon passes partially in front of the sun! Wear proper glasses.
Yeah... It'll probably be at a different time though... it's all about timing really.
I think there was another partial solar eclipse sometime last year. It was really dim here and the chickens thought it was weird.

Back
Top Bottom