I'm Bushed.
I tried baking store ready mix sourdough today but the amount of interruptions almost ruined it. These people make appointments then send someone else who turns up late, book another appointment then call to ask if it can be put back until the end if next month.

So that kitchen sink I was promised last September then again this week has now been put off again, permanently
Same said for the replacement kitchen that was happening in 2017 ,2022 ,2023 , then this year and now next year.

This new appointment I have to try and convince them to do it this year because my kitchen sink and worktops are toxic . I'm not counting my chickens on that.

Anyhow this is what happened to my bread, it was impossible too actually bake it after 4 hours of prepping 😢 and it was perfect
View attachment 3811414
But It got beheaded with all the delays and non stop interruptions kept me from taking the lid off:thbut guess what, it tastes really yummy 😋
I'm glad it's tasty, Marie. Really that's all that counts if it's just for you. I'm sorry your rental company sucks.

Who’s in charge here? Where is my breakfast!
This tastes crappy!
View attachment 3811296
View attachment 3811297
You should try American food. We have everything you could possibly want as long as it’s fried and full of nasty chemicals. We have soy burgers 🍔, French fries 🍟, hotdogs 🤢 international foods too: taco's, burritos, chimichangas, and we have vanilla ice cream (IF MCDONALDS ICE CREAM Machine isn’t broken!😡)

If you leave "-ite" off of many of them, I think they'll sound better saying them

There are sooooo many options....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rock_types

The little jubilee: Quill certainly works. If you're not 100% settled, then Scroll, Parchment, Folio, Margin, Vellum, Vignette

https://www.raptisrarebooks.com/antiquarian-and-rare-book-glossary-of-terms-you-should-know/

https://guenther-rarebooks.com/glossary/

For some ideas. You've done some unique names already, enjoy browsing through those....and the rock discussion with the kids. Most of the rocks are clickable to learn more about the specifics
Wow, that is a very extensive list to choose from. You were not kidding about the number of options!

yes 🙌 I will definitely share that with the kiddos, they will love it!
Gahhhhhh! I am behind !!!
:th

But here is a thirsty Thursday

Caught Sue and Petunia having a drink last night
View attachment 3811285

Then Twister entertained me for a bit flicking water droplets around
View attachment 3811286
View attachment 3811288View attachment 3811289View attachment 3811290

View attachment 3811287View attachment 3811288
View attachment 3811291

And the new kiddos were thirsty this morning
Little Americana
View attachment 3811292

And little Buff Orp
View attachment 3811293
awllll they are so cute! 🥰

Jen, if you’re not careful, your fingers can be considered chick feed!
“Show me those fingers, I’m hungry!” IMG_4209.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom