My gosh people can be just rotten. 😠
well if an individual isn’t able to care for their own needs and has the police called on the we probably do t want them on this island anyway” ummm Mr Hammuda’s family has been here for three generations… and the police agreed the rec Center was wrong and he wanted the building open for his 90 year old grandfather but they the arrived in 2021

They are ignorant and self absorbed. You bet your bottom dollar they would be ranting about the rec center being open if their generator failed and THEY were without power/water/ability to cook/eat!

Unfortunately, we, as a society (in the U.S.; I'm not a worldly traveler, so can't comment about other countries.), have become more self absorbed and insulated from reality/nature/natural cycle & processes...and our neighbors (in any meaningful way). Unfortunately, this leaves us being completely oblivious to how our behavior REALLY impacts others...or at least insulated from the results of that.:(:hit:rant:mad::(
Yes, these posts made me run the gamut of emotions. Unfortunately I couldn't find the 'disgusted' emoticon.

Last edited:
Oh no!
It has started again. Diana just laid a no-shell egg out in the yard.
It was complete so she is OK for now but I had really hoped that after the break she took that she would either stop laying entirely or put shells on the eggs.
Given she hasn’t laid an egg since December, or maybe even November, I don’t think I can put this down to calcium deficiency. It is her messed up reproductive system.
Such a shame. Particularly as she is otherwise looking really healthy and happy. Damn production breeding.
View attachment 2990774View attachment 2990776
Gosh, I'm sorry. It does look like she is having a wonderful day otherwise. Hopefully she has many more.

Jaffar is having another bad day. I picked him up, and saw something very interesting. (And troublesome) His nostrils are completely clogged up with dried mud. No wonder he’s in a bad mood and he can’t breathe normally. Tonight, I will attempt to clean out his nostrils with water and an evacuation bulb I have available. :eek::(

I don’t have any current FBFriday pics :hit (actually I’m a little depressed today, thinking about and missing Beetov-Hen)
She was for a blessing. It's hard when you remember them. Try to think of the joy you brought each other. :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom