Apparently not his type… he just growled a semi alarm… it could have also been the annoying tic tok thing on DH’s phone… yep probably that
Is Hattie more his type? She has an exotic coloring.

20220210_171330.jpg

The story of Dakota. She’s still smaller than the others, she still gets picked on, she’s still a loving redheaded RIR and I do allow her extra time with me. She’s inside with me, watching me charting my trip. And wow is she opinionated! (“No, I don’t want meally worms, I want steak and eggs”) right now she’s sitting quietly watching me use my phone. Wait until she gets some of my shrimp 🍤, I think she’s gonna like it! 09E73999-4989-44A8-8EF7-735C1AB0F908.jpeg

The story of Dakota. She’s still smaller than the others, she still gets picked on, she’s still a loving redheaded RIR and I do allow her extra time with me. She’s inside with me, watching me charting my trip. And wow is she opinionated! (“No, I don’t want meally worms, I want steak and eggs”) right now she’s sitting quietly watching me use my phone. Wait until she gets some of my shrimp 🍤, I think she’s gonna like it! View attachment 3001837
Update on Dakota: she trusted me enough, to lay her egg in my hand today!

Back
Top Bottom