I forgot to post these the other day when we were weighing in on footprints in the snow.
It turns out I was not the only creature that sank into the mud on the day it all (temporarily) thawed.
This is right up against the walk of the Chicken Palace.
I posted three pictures in case one reveals something the others don’t.
How many creatures and what are they. I think I know all but one.
View attachment 2994143View attachment 2994144View attachment 2994145
They look like tiny hand prints

I have entirely too many rocks in my yard! :gig
84730AEA-E7DC-43EF-ADB9-7E9547C6043F.jpeg

Something is Up with Lilly

Check out what she is doing. Part of the time she is a normal chicken and then she just stops and sits like this. She was free ranging like normal a minute before she sat down here.

I am concerned to say the least but she is not leaving her friends and going to roost like Hattie. I will give her tonight but I may need to act tomorrow.

They look like tiny hand prints
Yes. That is the raccoon. It is why they are such difficult predators because they have clever hands and can open all sorts of latches and catches.
But I think there are two other animals besides the raccoons who left prints. Three if you count me.

Something is Up with Lilly

Check out what she is doing. Part of the time she is a normal chicken and then she just stops and sits like this. She was free ranging like normal a minute before she sat down here.

I am concerned to say the least but she is not leaving her friends and going to roost like Hattie. I will give her tonight but I may need to act tomorrow.

To Bed

Then she got up and went to bed like it was nothing. 😕

@Ribh @Aussie-Chookmum @LozzyR @MaryJanet @Shadrach @micstrachan @ChicoryBlue

Back
Top Bottom