This Friday butts are fluffy but not that clean as we got some (unexpected and welcome) rain, postponing dustbathe.

View attachment 3134641

Inspector of fluff and butts

View attachment 3134643

To be honest the other end is also in need of some cleaning up
View attachment 3134644

View attachment 3134642
Those are lovely Manue, and that stone building looks amazing. They don't build them like that anymore!

We have 100 yr old barns here like that with 2' thick walls 💖

It’s puzzling. He was eating and drinking this morning (somewhat) but he’s on his journey to rooster heaven, I’m sure. He’s been with me for hours today. Now I can’t get him to eat or drink. I’m prepared for the worst with him. Up until today, this little guy was the happiest rooster around! But I’m wondering… two sick birds in three days? Anyway, he’s comfortably laying on my chest right now. :idunno :old
Ok we'll keep is updated. I will check in later. I am heading to bed I am pooped had a rough night last night here, and a trying day.

Maybe Jaffar is just tired.

It’s puzzling. He was eating and drinking this morning (somewhat) but he’s on his journey to rooster heaven, I’m sure. He’s been with me for hours today. Now I can’t get him to eat or drink. I’m prepared for the worst with him. Up until today, this little guy was the happiest rooster around! But I’m wondering… two sick birds in three days? Anyway, he’s comfortably laying on my chest right now. :idunno :old
Oh no! Sending all good thoughts to Jaffar and you.

Im so sorry to hear that. Poor guy. I really hope him the best.

:hugs I remember when Dolly was dying, i held him on my chest before he died (Yes, he did get mocked for his name, thought he was a girl. Thats why you don’t do gender specific names when your not sure on the gender!) Dolly loved snuggling on your chest, so i think that made him feel a little better. Its probably the same for Jafar.

Finally caught a pic of just how stuffed Cuckoo's crop gets.

Nellie profile just as a base
20220603_190601.jpg

And Cuckoo
20220603_190556.jpg
This is her normal full crop.

Attachments

• 20220603_190556.jpg
    20220603_190556.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom