They've got a red colombian look to them. I know there are red wyandottes....and buff brahmas are buff colombian....dunno if the red wyandotte are colombian marked or not....any way you look at them, they're beauties.
Show standards they are not but it's possible that they have Columbian history resulting in the broken/partial lacing. Actually, I don't think red Wyandottes are a show category, but I know many are working towards getting blue laced red accepted.

Hmmmm my gals r slacking off , only 3 eggs today…

It’s been pelting down here past two days but they all got outside this afternoon. Misty has gone bat crap broody, but Curly is showing signs of giving up trying to hatch her golf balls hahaha

4493CE71-8326-4C66-B63C-2E01E17F56CB.jpeg
560FCEE8-72A2-4306-B207-0DAF3663969C.jpeg

I am trying out my new iPhone, I bought out my work phone as I liked the camera typically I just get a cheaply phone to text and make calls.

:love:loveThat is both a calendar pic & frame-worthy! What wonderful composition and detail at such a close-up! 🥰

Mine are always a bit blurry really close....almost like the camera can't focus that close.
This is from a Pixel 4a phone, it's high-rated for the camera compared to iPhones, I wanted to stick with Android, and not spend oodles on something I might lose in the woods. It also has a pin-plug for earphones which is better audio than Bluetooth (plus I'm old-school).

This is from a Pixel 4a phone, it's high-rated for the camera compared to iPhones, I wanted to stick with Android, and not spend oodles on something I might lose in the woods. It also has a pin-plug for earphones which is better audio than Bluetooth (plus I'm old-school).
Yes I did not want to spend lots on a phone for just calling and texting. But my current phone has a not overly stellar camera...

They offered to let me buy out my work phone so I took the offer.

I will keep this phone (current one) till it croaked then shove the sim card into the iPhone.

Agatha is still low, for now I'm putting it down to the egg laying situation because she laid another soft egg yesterday and the calcium caused more problems because I had to pull out a very soft shell. Plus she's been in the clay too much so that too could likely have created even more problems 😞

I have just ordered Hefar Sulf and I'm 🙏 this will help a little. I may have done wrong but I've found activated charcoal has help all of my animals in the past and it helps against metal and chemical poisoning as well as fights bacteria so I administratored a little of this in water as well as cleaned her and put a little honey in her vent. Electrolytes water is always here for her.

I came across this site http://www.poultrydvm.com/views/symptoms.php that may help us to answer a few problems we are coming across daily
Blanche was laying soft eggs and i finally found that she was molting, she has stopped nice started to again lay proper eggs. She was never a heavy layer only laying a few times a week.

Yup...and I bet you hunted down the end of the rainbow to find your 'pot-o-gold', didn't ya!

Unfortunately, I bet it wasn't the pot of 'gold' you were hoping for:
View attachment 3140041
:lau :lau :lau :lau :oops:
I wish I could find the photo I took up in the oil sands, it was a rainbow that ended over the pipeline facility haha.

Black gold 😊

Back
Top Bottom