Such a crazy year, some places are begging for moisture and others are getting too much!

Today was fairly nice other than the high winds, my chooks were outside all afternoon while I finished their new roosts.

Glad RC let you in 💕
It is a nice day here too. Just for the MUDDDDDDD I hate mud it gets all over the carpet. Everything here is melting argghh

Can anyone tell me the point of these ceramic eggs? Does it motivate the chicken to lay eggs?
View attachment 3444860
Yes, Grandma. I gave you fake brown eggs (didn't actually buy them). I hope this motivates you to lay again so the three others don't do all the work.
View attachment 3444863
I have 4 of them....all hidden somewhere in the coop....the ladies kicked them out of the nests and hid the before I got home from work.

Golf balls are very round eggs, my flock thinks.
My gals will sit on pine cones, frozen horse poop…. 😁

I broke down and took the rooster out to his hens. I’m actually feeling too weak to be chicken sitting today. Jaffar has energy now that he’s eating and drinking something!
Eat something! You also need calories ❤️

Who wants a human sized chook? :barnie
I have said it before, if chickens were 6’ tall that would be a real threat to humans !

I have 4 of them....all hidden somewhere in the coop....the ladies kicked them out of the nests and hid the before I got home from work.
:lau :lau :lau

It is a nice day here too. Just for the MUDDDDDDD I hate mud it gets all over the carpet. Everything here is melting argghh
Which is why we have no more carpet or rugs, when we had a dog it was just such a mess!

My gals will sit on pine cones, frozen horse poop…. 😁

Eat something! You also need calories ❤️

I have said it before, if chickens were 6’ tall that would be a real threat to humans !

:lau :lau :lau

Which is why we have no more carpet or rugs, when we had a dog it was just such a mess!
Yes, but I need one because I still have snow, right? So I need a rug to wipe my boots on but mud comes off in the process because I have snowbanks all around but right in front of the door there is MUD MUD MUDDDDDDD WHICH I HATE

Back
Top Bottom