Parts were needed. Sunday was not a good day for disaster. Nobody open to get a new condenser unit. I had to go stay at my other house up north. So hot I couldn’t breathe at my house.
Parts are ordered. Delivery uncertain.
At sunrise I am heading home to my chooks. ( Who mean everything to me)
I sure hope you can get the parts.

Why don’t you just go up to your other place in the heat of summer? Take your chooks with you and relax up there?

Recently i did a necropsy on a chicken of mine that passed. I ended up practicing stitching her up and had a vet by my side helping my through it (she‘s a good friend of mine)

Well, google photos categorizes photos like “Cats” “Dogs” and the photos from the necropsy were placed under “Dinner” :sick Yuck. Well that ruined my appetite.
Sorry about you're chook, but WOW! What an amazing experience, being able to stitch her up and stuff!
I AM going to be a vet when I'm older (I already know what I'm going to do in the veterinary field) and that experience must have been so cool. Maybe a little sad, but cool!

Mugs Monday

Babe
7337F9F3-986C-42B9-A1DA-7629EBBB110E.jpeg

Sue
593CE75E-5DF1-4781-A86C-0279D5CAD9C8.jpeg

Muffy
288A72C4-2AD6-4798-82F0-0179190B6CD5.jpeg

Rico
E3CA7041-F1F8-4359-9AF5-9F0A37D9A834.jpeg

My escapees weren’t so bold when a large military helicopter just flew overhead and scared them all, but while they have no problems getting out, they lack the ability to get back in! Brats!

I am using my temporary fencing as a pen for my nieces hens at night. Though I think I can leave them at large in the Summer House now with the chicks, and put that temp fencing in place once and for all!

88BB391C-3A00-4CDD-BDFB-76B381CA5C8D.jpeg

Thanks @ManueB
I am not in great shape to talk about it - he was my most extrovert cat - always with his nose in everything - quite annoying, but now I miss him terribly, and I keep crying.
He was a bit subdued on Saturday night and on Sunday morning he was clearly unwell. Sunday afternoon I took him to the emergency vet and she diagnosed end stage renal failure. He must have been feeling like absolute crap.
He had a fluffy white tummy like whipped cream - he never lost his kitten fur so it was unbelievably soft and he was a bundle of trouble. He chewed books and papers - nothing was safe from him.
I'm so sorry! We lost our much loved kitty in 2020 to renal failure. I still miss my Boo. :hugs :hugs :hugs

My escapees weren’t so bold when a large military helicopter just flew overhead and scared them all, but while they have no problems getting out, they lack the ability to get back in! Brats!

I am using my temporary fencing as a pen for my nieces hens at night. Though I think I can leave them at large in the Summer House now with the chicks, and put that temp fencing in place once and for all!

View attachment 3579571
No treats for them, the escapees must learn their lesson. I can't say treats around my chickens because it starts a war and a stampede, I have to say T R E A T S around those lil dinos lol

Sorry about you're chook, but WOW! What an amazing experience, being able to stitch her up and stuff!
I AM going to be a vet when I'm older (I already know what I'm going to do in the veterinary field) and that experience must have been so cool. Maybe a little sad, but cool!
Yes! So will I. I wasn’t sad at all to be honest. Yes, i was horribly sad for the passing of my chicken. But the chicken infront of me wasn’t my chicken, it was a learning experience. And it didn’t sadden me to figure out the cause of her death. I think that would be what she would have wanted and it gets me experience to be a vet and to hopefully help lots of animals in the future.

Back
Top Bottom