with the 'doctored' pics, can you also see them in undoctored form? or, once you take the pic in that setting, that is what you have?

I was thinking that some of these shots are super - and might look cool to have the original in the center of the (a) page, with 'doctored' flanking it. (yes, I know it can be dangerous for me to think😆.)

Storm's pic was the impetus for this thought - WONDERFUL shot! btw: if in 'normal' mode, definitely a POW and calendar pic❣️❣️❣️❣️
The phone changes the doctored pics. So....before doctoring them, I COPY them into a separate album so I still have a copy of the original.
20230706_081531.jpg
Storm in original format. Definitely needs cropping if I'm submitting it.

Risking SHRA tax since I am still about 75 pages behind.

Here is her profile
View attachment 3586129

Looks like her last post anywhere was on June 25, and it was only photos.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...of-our-flock.1286630/page-15470#post-26969397

The day before she said she had 3 doctor appointments that week.
View attachment 3586131

Last time she logged in on July 10 she left reactions but didn’t post anything.
View attachment 3586130

@ValarieF
I hope you are ok. Please post and give us an update on you and your beautiful chooks when you can. 💜🥰
Im here not on very much and my first name has two A’s in it. Chooks are fine my frizzle is a roo soo l have 3 silke roos two are going outside in their own coop until i can give them away. Clyde still has issues with his neck but sometimes its like there’s nothing wrong. Im at the drs Im still having many health issues and im in the drs offices one or 2 times a week. My hair is purple and I shaved the right side it looks good though. Hope you all and your chooks are doing ok.

Im here not on very much and my first name has two A’s in it. Chooks are fine my frizzle is a roo soo l have 3 silke roos two are going outside in their own coop until i can give them away. Clyde still has issues with his neck but sometimes its like there’s nothing wrong. Im at the drs Im still having many health issues and im in the drs offices one or 2 times a week. My hair is purple and I shaved the right side it looks good though. Hope you all and your chooks are doing ok.
Glad you responded. It’s good to hear from you.

He’s managing well, I am just hoping for a miracle for him.
In that case I hope they can at least ease your mind.

But it has been my experience that animals cope way better than us Hoomans with afflictions. From what I see Jaffar is doing splendidly for an elderly gentleroo
💕💕💕

But I already promised Penne he was going there :)
There were at least three big roosters in the walled garden.
The one that killed the rat was like Cholo but with bright red hackles (I am no better on breeds in my dreams than I am IRL) but there was plenty of room for more!

can a blue and splash give petunias colouring?
No. A blue and a splash will only make blue or splash. A Black and splash will make blue. Theoretically, Mr P, as a splash should only make blue or splash. The blonde tones in his colors make me think something else is in there too, and that is crossing for the black chicks. He's producing multiple genetic anomalies: Rico, Penne, Petunia, Floyd. The blonde is likely the culprit. If that's the case, then the 3(+) all black are likely getting the color from their mother (s). Black usually covers everything else. Diluted black (Blue and Splash) dilute the Black, otherwise use the Black covers everything else. Leakage is when something bleeds through the main color (Floyd's spangles on the orange are an example of black leakage on the orange ground color).

Long explanation, but the black chicks are black from their mothers and have Mr P's Not Splash color gene.

But I already promised Penne he was going there :)
And no, no bites for a Roo to rehome. But I have a few months to worry about him. In the meantime he is have a great time trying to molest all the hens, and run away from his Dada while doing it :)

He is still roosting in the Hen House with the Grups at night, but during the day he is hanging out with all the other Tweens, and School Chicks.

The babies and Sophia steer clear of all of them - and they are terrified of Sophia anyways.

OK well I have wanted my lunch now for over 2 hrs, but it's been raining - ugh.... I am making a run for the house while I can! Almost 3pm - where has this day gone - I don't feel like I have accomplished anything - actually I haven't accomplished anything! Except stalls. sheesh!

Back
Top Bottom