Well I might slap you if you rubbed my belly 😊but it does make me very drowsy, except when my legs wake me up (frustration there).

I would say both Pregabalin and GBP will become an anti anxiety med in the future. It’s already being used off label for that.

Anyways I found this for pain control in birds

https://www.dvm360.com/view/updates-avian-analgesia-proceedings

Seems there is still a ton we don’t know about bird physiology.
Oh very interesting. Thank you for finding and sharing.

I’m here staring at my broken refrigerator. All the butter, cream cheese, vegetables, all gone. The imported cheeses, the Japanese mushrooms, the tofu and all the special ordered bottles of flavored oriental mixes gone. So much waste, I’m in tears! :hit All the steaks that I prepare for my chooks, gone. Frozen vegetables and fruits I have been carefully saving, gone. The jams and jellies made specifically for me by my close friends, gone.
Only thing worse than this situation, would be a house fire that destroyed everything I have. Or taking my life in the process. :(
Wait. Much of that stuff is just fine out of a fridge for even a couple of days.
Butter may melt but it doesn’t go bad.
I have jams that I keep out of the fridge for years.
Even frozen veg and fruit will be fine refrozen.
Be careful with meat and seafood.
But if you cooked that up after defrosting then it is safe to refreeze.
You may not have to lose anything.

Last edited:
SHRA Tax on no need to throw out food.
Everyone (nearly).
5A4C8880-3215-44FC-A859-263EC2810590.jpeg

As far as future names, I have promised Rosie one name. Poor little Poppet has been the subject of different people wanting to change her name but I have stood firm on Poppet. Mom and Grandma think she should have been a Minnie Pearl. Rosie is dying to call her Janet Jackson. Me and Rosie have a deal in place. If we are lucky enough to hatch off a pullet between Poppet and Branch we will keep 1. That chick is Rosie's and it's name will be Janet.
I like it 💕 I have an Aunt Janet so obviously I actually love it ❤️

I’m here staring at my broken refrigerator. All the butter, cream cheese, vegetables, all gone. The imported cheeses, the Japanese mushrooms, the tofu and all the special ordered bottles of flavored oriental mixes gone. So much waste, I’m in tears! :hit All the steaks that I prepare for my chooks, gone. Frozen vegetables and fruits I have been carefully saving, gone. The jams and jellies made specifically for me by my close friends, gone.
Only thing worse than this situation, would be a house fire that destroyed everything I have. Or taking my life in the process. :(
Geez! Alex don’t go tempting the Fates 😳

Everything can be replaced - except you and the chooks. Jams and jellies can be stored at n a cool cupboard we rarely refrigerate those items, same with condiments and sauces mixes.

It seems you are telling me it’s cold there at night, you can store items in the trunk of your car. Also if you want to keep things cool dig a pit about 18” deep put your items in there and cover with a board to keeep stuff out. This is what people did 100 yrs ago.

Back
Top Bottom