Even though it’s a very wet day, I still let the birds out to scratch in the mud There’s plenty of places they can hide under if the rain starts falling again. IMG_3178.jpeg
Tax free tax:

I am very annoyed that I barely get notifications here. No one quotes my posts, reacts to them. Nothing. Each time I visit this site, nothing. It's been happening since yesterday. My notifications are on. Looks like things get boring around here.
Toni would say the same thing.
And look at that.
Mugshot Monday!
IMG_0258.JPG

I think I told you about the story of Toni and the camera shutter.
Okay, here's another one.
IMG_0267.JPG

I'm feeling generous. Here's one of Mozzarella who is close to dosing off. Something is going on with that eye... I just know it.
IMG_0253.JPG

I am very annoyed that I barely get notifications here. No one quotes my posts, reacts to them. Nothing. Each time I visit this site, nothing. It's been happening since yesterday. My notifications are on. Looks like things get boring around here.
And look at that.
Mugshot Monday!
View attachment 3752240
View attachment 3752241
I'm feeling generous. Here's one of Mozzarella who is close to dosing off. Something is going on with that eye... I just know it.
View attachment 3752244
Very sorry Toni that you think it’s boring lately. Maybe you can get your hooman to hang a cabbage up for you? 🤔

I realized that it was Presidents day holiday today. That means I can’t get to the bank. What another wasteful excuse to be a lazy government and banking institution! They should give all of us a Taxpayer Day, where we don’t have to pay taxes on anything that day. I bet it increases revenue, sales and boosts the economy.
:thumbsup
Oh well I guess Hoovers isn’t open then? Is this a holiday for all of you?

And look at that.
Mugshot Monday!
View attachment 3752240
View attachment 3752241
View attachment 3752244
Hmmmm well I generally comment and give an emoji.

And I have to say these are wonderful photos!

Oh you really need that last photo put in the Wattle Wednesday thread 💕 Mozzarella looks lovely in that photo.

Thread 'Wattle Wednesday'
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/wattle-wednesday.1590469/

And look at that.
Mugshot Monday!
View attachment 3752240
View attachment 3752241
View attachment 3752244
Her eye looks ok to me, why do you think something is going on with her eye?

Back
Top Bottom