I wish you luck. I was cleaning the garage and found a box of Halloween decor with several rotten eggs in it. 🤢
I also have a little gamehen mix that keeps laying on top of the henhouse. Everyday I have to get a ladder and a rake to maneuver the egg to the edge where I can reach it.
Sounds like a dangerous situation

Hello FBF, I am doing some chicken sitting with a heavy heart, my mama passed on the 7th, she had been ill for some time. I got to travel back to Delaware to see her shortly before and I am grateful for that.

Some pictures of happy chickens pecking around:

Myths round fluffy butt:
View attachment 3773806
Snickerdoodles:
View attachment 3773808
Flours:
View attachment 3773810
A small meeting:
View attachment 3773813
A much larger conference:
View attachment 3773814
:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Hello FBF, I am doing some chicken sitting with a heavy heart, my mama passed on the 7th, she had been ill for some time. I got to travel back to Delaware to see her shortly before and I am grateful for that.

Myths round fluffy butt:
View attachment 3773806
Snickerdoodles:
View attachment 3773808
Flours:
View attachment 3773810
A small meeting:
View attachment 3773813
View attachment 3773814
:hugs :hugs :hugs Condolences to you, it's never easy, even when expected. :hugs :hugs :hugs

I got some flaked oyster shell yesterday. I put some in the OS/eggshell holder. I think the ladies are digging past it looking for eggshells.
:confused:
Mine have separate containers and they bang on the eggshell container when it is empty even though the container next door is full of oyster shell.
They really seem to like eggshells better!

Myths round fluffy butt:
View attachment 3773806
Snickerdoodles:
View attachment 3773808
Flours:
View attachment 3773810
A small meeting:
View attachment 3773813
View attachment 3773814
:hugs :hugs:hugs