My husband showed me this...fat tad electric recumbent trike with shocks and a massive storage box hooked onto it.
He's apparently going to be a bike collector since he has his recumbend fat tad AND an e-bike.
I...just have a trike. It is blue. 😆

View attachment 3824806
Chicken tax. I was trying to get a pic of Morinth looking nifty now that her molt is done but Ash wanted to be in the picture.
What on earth is a "fat tad electric recumbent trike?". Be careful with it. Don't get shocked.

I should not be laughing, but does your BIL know how lucky he is. For the moment Marty has decided Teddy is her man. You have first hand experience to know that no one touches her man. Can you just imagine the sight and the words uttered. Your BIL chasing Teddy cursing with Marty hot on his heels flogging him. I would pay good money to have that scenario recorded with volume.
Oh apparently there were 30 odd other chickens kicking up a fuss in the barn and Mr P was fit to be tied!

So I think that he’s lucky that the whole flock didn’t get at him 😆

I should not be laughing, but does your BIL know how lucky he is. For the moment Marty has decided Teddy is her man. You have first hand experience to know that no one touches her man. Can you just imagine the sight and the words uttered. Your BIL chasing Teddy cursing with Marty hot on his heels flogging him. I would pay good money to have that scenario recorded with volume.
I have a feeling Marty will be back in Mr P’s harem when Teddy goes home 😊

Funny lunch story. Brought my favorite dog inside for lunch. Fixed us a ham n cheese each. Was in the middle of eating when Lety called. I needed to look in her truck for something. Navi has never eaten from my plate and I'll only be outside a minute... well I came back and the remainder of lunch was gone and Navi was licking her lips. 😆
:lau :hugs

Here I go again thinking!..,
…… …..
….. ….
Dangerous when it start doing things.
I’m thinking that I should join the town Eagles Club. Or the BPOE lodge. Just to get out of the house some evenings. I rarely go out into public places anymore except for church!??🤔
I say go for it! And enjoy 😊💕 being out and about does a body good 🌹

W.H.A.T.H.A.V.E.I.D.O.N.E.T.O.D.E.S.E.R.V.E.T.H.I.S.???

I do not claim to be perfect.
But I try to be more good than not.
I am considerate to strangers, and I try to assume the best in others.
I am kind to animals and those less fortunate than me.
I support worthy causes both financially and with my time.
I take care to limit the negative impact I have on the environment and where possible take actions beneficial to nature.

And yet, this evening I am faced with this.

Why?????????
:barnie

IMG_6428.jpeg
IMG_6429.jpeg
IMG_6430.jpeg

Yes indeed it is just what it looks like!
Tassels has gone back to being broody - that is less than 3 weeks from when she snapped out of her broodiness after several nights in jail.
And she is sharing the tiny nest box with Piglet.
Piglet is doing well on self care, but I worry about Tassels who never left the nest unless I hauled her off. Maybe she will learn from Piglet?
And if she learns from Piglet she will probably also learn to bite me hard whenever I collect eggs.
Do you think if I leave them longer it will take them longer before going back to being broody? Or is this just Tassels' pattern to go broody every month unless she has babies?
@RebeccaBoyd did warn me, but I am not ready for this!
:th

Last edited:
What on earth is a "fat tad electric recumbent trike?". Be careful with it. Don't get shocked.
He just informed me his trike is not a fat tad, but an ez-tad. The tires are wide on a fat tad. I uh...nope not sure. The electric is an assist motor because he has some knee problems.
1000021436.jpg
"Mumther, I see you have a new shiny phone. Mayhaps perchance I can take a peck at it? Hmmmmm?"

I have strep throat, and bad. My throat isn’t sore at all, but my lungs are very raspy and I have an awful cough. It’s starting to get better, as I started my medicine on Sunday. I started feeling ill on Friday at school, and in the evening I threw up the stuff in my lungs (the stuff that makes you cough… I forgot what it’s called.) Saturday I have an awful cough, and I just watched TV and chilled all day. Sunday my chest and stomach hurt badly from coughing, so I tried holding my cough in, and same with Monday. Monday I went to school, asked my home room teacher how many more classes I can miss before I need to take the final, and called my mom to come pick me up.
Today I needed to go because I had day one of the math end of grade test. My cough isn’t as bad, but I still feel awful. I wore a mask so that people would feel safe, even though I’m not contagious anymore.
Tomorrow I have day two of math EOG, Thursday I have my Science end of course (high school credit) and Friday I have my Georgia Studies EOG.

I feel OKAY about the day one of math testing, I’m hoping that I passed. I really don’t need to retake this grade - I hated this school year.

I’m not sure if I already mentioned, but I know the gender of Willow’s chicks.
All three Ayam Cemani’s are pullets, unfortunately. Gorgeous, healthy pullets though.
Bolts chick Pegasus is a cockerel, and her chick Phoenix is a stunning pullet with a beard 🥰
On of the AC’s. I’m going to need to leg band them once they are older. I wanna know who is who.
IMG_3891.jpeg

Pegasus the Cockerel
IMG_3882.jpeg

Phoenix the bearded blue chicken.
IMG_3888.jpeg

I moved the Polishes outside on Saturday. They are eight weeks and one day old. Can’t believe how big they have gotten.
Circe says, “Hello hooman servants.”
IMG_4317.jpeg

Athens is growing. He can’t see, so I’m interested to see how I’m supposed to clip his feathers. Time to watch videos on it!
This was a few days ago. He and his wattles have grown even more.
IMG_3808.jpeg

I have strep throat, and bad. My throat isn’t sore at all, but my lungs are very raspy and I have an awful cough. It’s starting to get better, as I started my medicine on Sunday. I started feeling ill on Friday at school, and in the evening I threw up the stuff in my lungs (the stuff that makes you cough… I forgot what it’s called.) Saturday I have an awful cough, and I just watched TV and chilled all day. Sunday my chest and stomach hurt badly from coughing, so I tried holding my cough in, and same with Monday. Monday I went to school, asked my home room teacher how many more classes I can miss before I need to take the final, and called my mom to come pick me up.
Today I needed to go because I had day one of the math end of grade test. My cough isn’t as bad, but I still feel awful. I wore a mask so that people would feel safe, even though I’m not contagious anymore.
Tomorrow I have day two of math EOG, Thursday I have my Science end of course (high school credit) and Friday I have my Georgia Studies EOG.

I feel OKAY about the day one of math testing, I’m hoping that I passed. I really don’t need to retake this grade - I hated this school year.

I’m not sure if I already mentioned, but I know the gender of Willow’s chicks.
All three Ayam Cemani’s are pullets, unfortunately. Gorgeous, healthy pullets though.
Bolts chick Pegasus is a cockerel, and her chick Phoenix is a stunning pullet with a beard 🥰
On of the AC’s. I’m going to need to leg band them once they are older. I wanna know who is who.
View attachment 3824880
Pegasus the CockerelView attachment 3824883
Phoenix the bearded blue chicken. View attachment 3824884

I moved the Polishes outside on Saturday. They are eight weeks and one day old. Can’t believe how big they have gotten.
Circe says, “Hello hooman servants.”View attachment 3824885
Athens is growing. He can’t see, so I’m interested to see how I’m supposed to clip his feathers. Time to watch videos on it!
This was a few days ago. He and his wattles have grown even more.
View attachment 3824886
I hope you feel better very soon. Good luck with your exams.

Back
Top Bottom