I spent all day yesterday down grandma's and was too tired to comment last night. Heading back down there again today I think. I hope when I come home I read you have a new rooster buddy. He is a handsome little guy. As was previously suggested if his owner needs references send them this way to the thread. Major props to his owner though for being picky. That is a good sign in my books that he was brought up with a caring owner and trying to find the best home for him. A few questions about him if you know. How old is he? He looks a little young. What breed is he? Regardless, I am praying for you. I pray you get him. He will never be a Ben, Blu, or Jaffar, not asking him to be. He will be his own little guy who will write his own story with you and your flock. I also wish you many years of happiness with him if he comes home. If he does not have a name, he looks like a George, or maybe Cogburn. Yes that is it, Rooster Cogburn.
If you know you know.
I’m still undecided

News of Hen-Rietta, she seems to be fading away fast. I don’t know what from. I was up all night with her, and all I can do is hold her and comfort her if I can. She’s 7 1/2 years old. :(
Many prayers sent your way for Hen-Rietta. I am afraid to even mention it but this could be grief. She was close to Jaffar wasn't she? I hope she pulls out of this soon.

I’m still undecided
Take you time, no pressure. It is your flock and only you can decide if he will work out. If he is not the right rooster, or this is the right time that is perfectly fine. That boy has a picky owner, if you pass they will ensure he goes to a good home. The right rooster is out there for you. Waiting for the right time to come into your flock, you just have to find each other.

Take you time, no pressure. It is your flock and only you can decide if he will work out. If he is not the right rooster, or this is the right time that is perfectly fine. That boy has a picky owner, if you pass they will ensure he goes to a good home. The right rooster is out there for you. Waiting for the right time to come into your flock, you just have to find each other.
Thanks Rebecca. It’s just so confusing right now, I don’t have the right decisions planted in my brain. The loss of Jaffar, Queen Hen-Rietta taking ill. The anniversary of several deaths in the family this month. And the price of French fries 🍟 going up. :barnie🤦‍♂️

Tax for my bad luck lately: IMG_4320.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom