Giant Silkie Project.

Does This Sound Like A Good Idea Silkie Lovers?

• Total voters
I don't either. Just wanted to know what you thought about the comparison.
They both look about the same color to me.

That could mean my screen is not showing the image accurately. Or it could mean they are both actually white. Or it could mean that khaki looks very similar to white, and I haven't learned to recognize the differences. I really don't know which it is, but I'm not in the mood to do research on khaki or mess with my screen right now, so I'll just leave it for other people to think & talk about.

They both look about the same color to me.

That could mean my screen is not showing the image accurately. Or it could mean they are both actually white. Or it could mean that khaki looks very similar to white, and I haven't learned to recognize the differences. I really don't know which it is, but I'm not in the mood to do research on khaki or mess with my screen right now, so I'll just leave it for other people to think & talk about.
He's grayish toned. Could be your screen. Mine shows the obvious differences.

It's fine. Hopefully other's can notice.

Did a redo, on the Khaki Vs. White.(The black at the head of 007's tail is just some skin showing.) Debating whether, or not he'd benefit from a hen saddle.

Used a Brahma for the white, this time, though it's due to Silver Columbian.
20230701_122018.jpg

20230701_122126.jpg
20230701_122148.jpg

Okay, I had my diagnosis wrong with my pullet. It's Curled Toe paralysis, also known as Riboflavin Deficiency. Will be ordering 400mg, Riboflavin capsules.

Legs are completely functional, she can get around, it's just her feet that are the problem. Not enough Riboflavin in my poultry vitamins to fix it. Hopefully it's not too late.

Back
Top Bottom