Giant Silkie Project.

Does This Sound Like A Good Idea Silkie Lovers?

• Total voters
Pics
My Brahma and my orpington does pretty well....the orpington rounds everyone into the coop at sight or sound of predator and mr. Miyagi (Brahma) stands guard....lucky so far minus in house dog predator
I don't have a Brahma rooster, so I don't know how well they do at spotting danger.

He’s very good lol when the rogue loner flies the fence he paces and watches her....pulled up camera yesterday at work and saw him alert her (in neighbors yard) pacing back n forth....she stood still and a flipping giant cat ran through...I think it was a cat...anywho he can’t fly so he was pretty stressed until she made it back to him ;) in the pic u will see him between the coop and wooden box and her top left next to pine tree....this was before the cat

Attachments

• 26E1CE72-371C-4934-B300-9D80D9C918EE.png
    26E1CE72-371C-4934-B300-9D80D9C918EE.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 45
He’s very good lol when the rogue loner flies the fence he paces and watches her....pulled up camera yesterday at work and saw him alert her (in neighbors yard) pacing back n forth....she stood still and a flipping giant cat ran through...I think it was a cat...anywho he can’t fly so he was pretty stressed until she made it back to him ;) in the pic u will see him between the coop and wooden box and her top left next to pine tree....this was before the cat
My roosters do that too, whenever a hen is out.

I think she does it on purpose lol everyday she goes out and forages the yards around ours then goes iback in and lays an egg...silly girl
She seems like a silly bird.

I'm gonna guess that the chicks from this project will be white, with faded chipmunk pattern.

Back
Top Bottom