Good Ole Boy's Of "KANSAS"

I sure am gonna miss this girl

2011-05-14161114.jpg
somad.gif
stupid fox

Quote:
Now I tried the ceramic bulbs with one of my bators it did not work very well in a small space,b ut it might work great in a larger space. The issue I see with the ceramic bulbs is that your spacing from the bulb to the eggs or hatching eggs is this. That bulb get so dam hot that I have burnt the crap out of my finger just brushing against it . Now you being a reptile breeder you may know of a cooler ceramic bulb the one I am using for my chicks is 150 watt...............

sorry cant think right now just had a fox take one of my Mutt chickens from Renee

I totally have it; lets put a suiside bomb vest on your chicken. Let out and when the fox grabs it push the button! I bet ACME makes them for whilie coyote as he is always trying to katch that road runner!
Ok Kansas Boy what kind of herps to you have. I used to make thousands of dollars every year breeding reptiles. I still have my herp incubator.

I only have a lavender king snake now, I used to have beardies (ran blazin' beardies)... I had a citrus from Terry at fire and ice, two citrus tangerines from Georgia beaded dragons, and a few others from other breeders... Here's an old signature pic...
bd_org_signature.jpg

Quote:
I totally have it; lets put a suiside bomb vest on your chicken. Let out and when the fox grabs it push the button! I bet ACME makes them for whilie coyote as he is always trying to katch that road runner!
Ok Kansas Boy what kind of herps to you have. I used to make thousands of dollars every year breeding reptiles. I still have my herp incubator.

Not real sure that will be very legal Mike. I spoke with the Game warden here he said I have every right to protect my property and or live stock. He just said I have to dispose of the fur and carcass I can not possess either out of season. So the fox hunt begins quote me "I WILL OUT FOX THIS FOX" http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/kadoo1975/Emotioncons/automatic-weapon.gif

You can borrow one of my treestands if you need one? I've got extra scent blocker as well! I'd bet he'd never see ya, OR I CAN CAMO UP AND COME DO IT
thumbsup.gif

Just realized this was postedto the egg face contest and not here where I had intended to post it!
lau.gif

Havin a fun night here!
ad437372.jpg

Was still burning this morning lol... Well atleast I moved that rabbit and buff orp chicks, wife really likes the new BR Cochin Pullets! So all in all today's swap turned out pretty well! Hey Daren what wood you guess on the age of these two?!?! 3 or 4 months maybe?
hu.gif

Quote:
Was still burning this morning lol... Well atleast I moved that rabbit and buff orp chicks, wife really likes the new BR Cochin Pullets! So all in all today's swap turned out pretty well! Hey Daren what wood you guess on the age of these two?!?! 3 or 4 months maybe?
hu.gif

At least

Back
Top Bottom