Gordie's Chicken List Black and Blue Orps UPDATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Its not the problems. He has taken care of that. Its how those
problems were handled that is\\was the issue.
sad.png

Hey! Just think what would happen if the PO ever got on here
and read whats said about them, BYC would be in a world of hurt.
barnie.gif

For that matter its surprising that Ideal stays as a sponsor.
roll.png

Well I hope that he did not decide to stop doing business with BYC member because of me!

I just reported the facts. I also never asked for a refund! I think that he has quality birds. And I was disappointed that I had this great chance to receive these guys and my babies died on me like that.

Anyway it saddens me that he feels that he can't do business with us any more.
sad.png

EDIT****

I just read some of the post that I missed on here.

I, just like the other member, was not flaming Gordie in anyway!!!!!

I NEVER said he has bad birds and don't buy from him. I posted here as a person new to chicken for help and information. Also I thought this thread was to post about Gordie and his chicks. I would never intend to bash or blame anyone publicly!

Last edited:
Sorry folks, I edited his sales list and took out his name and email....I must honor his requests. No hard feelings folks but its best to put this to rest now.

Thanks for your business folks, wished for better news!

I hate that he felt he needed to withdrawal from BYC....I don't think he needed to do that. I know there was a lot of complaining about lack of communication in the beginning, but I had great communication from him. I don't think there is anything wrong with his chicks either...it's just way too hot for shipping at the moment. I sure wouldn't enjoy a trip in a box right now...lol.

You know, if I was in Gordie's shoes I'd do the same thing. There's been certain people sending threatening messages to him and the only reason I dropped by the forum was to see what was being said about him. The "problem" with the chicks is between Gordie and the customer, not other people to email him and send demands and threats.

Quote:
Seriously?! That's horrible! :-( Somebody needs to get a life if they have nothing better to do than threaten someone that they have no dealings with.

I would have done the same thing he has requested......Sounds like anything could have been going on with shipped chicks or eggs after they leave the sellers hands and certainly not the sellers fault....

I agree with you Asher, people do need to get a life and we all know the risks of shipped chicks and I am certain Gordie would not jeopardize his chicken hobby like that nor need bad reputation. I have known Gordie for the last five years, bought many of his pullets and hatching eggs and all of them survived and I've had good hatches from his eggs as well. Its the luck of the draw with the post office.

Sometimes bad feed or medications in feed has expired or stored improperly by the feed dealer or the buyer, CAN get bad results from day one if you got chicks on the new feed. I've had that happened to me and it was a Purina feed and I was losing chicks (not Gordie's but hatcheries) and once I changed feed brand, the surviving chick thrived well. You sometimes never know how long the feed has been stored or how it was stored (extreme temps can kill off some meds in feed) and if it smelled musty or dusty, insist new bag of feed or refund.

I'm sorry that Gordie does not want to do anymore business with BYC and understandably so. He has thanked me and wished me well with my birds. Would I do business with him, certainly!

I just wanted to post some pics of my two beautiful babies out of my shipment from Gordie. I am not sure if they are going to be blue or black what do you think.

005.jpg

011-1.jpg

012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom