Granny's gone and done it again

Did you order from the same person on the pita thread?
I think it is sundown farms? One of the owners used to be on the Pita Pinta thread.

I ordered pita pinta negra eggs.

It is funny the mis information out there! It is going to wind up being like Basque hens I fear-- I do not think anyone has them any more.

Did you see the person that wanted a color chart for mixing roja with negra? Oh My!

We only use pine branches for kindling, not the logs. We have lots of poplar and other hardwood.
We are only burning it to get rid of it. The tree removal did not include getting rid of anything over 4"... stuff that fit in the chipper they removed.
That tree is Douglas fir which is better to burn than pine... supposedly puts out more heat. Easy to split.

It's not approved for use in poultry in the US because not enough studies have been done about residuals in eggs and meat. The 2 wk withdrawal is standard for other wormers, so people go along with that. There are a few studies that support no withdrawal, but again, not approved, so use your best judgment.
Thank you. I have been wanting to test it out. I have heard people say that hatching eggs from birds dosed with safeguard can hatch with deformities, but I haven't found studies of that done with Valbazen. Been thinking about it as I am sure it will be something a lot of people are interested in.

Back
Top Bottom