Granny's gone and done it again

Morning all, I way overslept
We have 2 indoor cats. Both Roberts. They come around to me sometimes. Mostly when Robert is sleeping or I have food.
Kelsy, you have 9 cats?

Actually, I have 13.

Endora, Charm, Paddy, Diva, Fifi, Minna, Salem, Moa, Big Kitten, Little Kitten, Speckles, Fur Ball, and FuzzBall (The last are both female and named by the youngest who is now banned from ever naming another animal)

Ugh. I'm so frustrated.

So I got a notice from the IRS regarding "my 2021 economic impact payment".

...funny thing is, I don't recall getting one in 2021, and why did it come to me, and not in hubs' name, we file joint? So for assistance call #, or visit a website. Well, all I hear on the news is "blah blah irs understaffed blah blah blah" so I figure ok, I'll self serve/online it, see what I can find out. So there is a WHOLE rigamarole to log on there. Had to grab id, swap between devices so I could take selfies, shenanigans and tom foolery abound. So finally get logged on and figured out and NOPE! Guess what?

Your Account is Unavailable at This Time​

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we're unable to retrieve your account information due to a service error. You can still make a payment using the buttons on this page.

Insert ALL THE RAGE here.

Yeah, which is why the husband deals with all that. If it says IRS I put it in his mail pile. I have enough to deal with Social Security. He gets stuck with all the IRS mail.

Are they all spayed and neutered? How many females and males?
No, they are not spayed/neutered.

Females - Endora and Diva are Torties, Minna is a Dilute Tortie. Charm, Fifi, and Moa are out black and whites. Speckles, FurBall, and FuzzBall are grey tigers.

Males - The two blacks are Paddy, Salem. Big Kitten and Little Kitten are the two orange tabbies

Back
Top Bottom