Granny's gone and done it again

I'm doing ok. Just sitting, taking it easy. Still pretty woozy. At least not close to passing out. Thinking sitting mostly is the reason. I need to get some things done though. šŸ™„ This is just plain crazy. Thank you Granny. ā™„ļø
Glad to hear from you, we missed you!

Finally made king cakes with a friend yesterday. In my gorgeous torture chamber. I had my kitchen aid mixer, but halfway through the process realized I didnā€™t have any of the attachments. šŸ˜‘ so we just did everything by hand with ā€œunconventionalā€ tools. šŸ˜‚
Looks like you did just fine! šŸ„°šŸ‘ā¤

little excitement for the day. Bandit was barking his head off and circling something in the yard so I went out to look and it was a snake. I called Robert out and he picked it up and moved it. Both of us tracked mud or dog poop all over the house. I cleaned all I could . Hurting my back. Robert sprayed it all and will try the vacuum later after it dries.

Im glad your feeling better Cynthia. I'm excited about the goats and I hope you have a better day tommorow Cherry. Are you getting the 2 that you had your eye on? Sorry about the Leghorn Prostar. Losses are always hard. You peeps almost feel like family. Amazing how accepting you guys are. Good Night every one. Sleep well.
Oh donā€™t say that. I like you guys lol. Considerably less drama and bull tweety than family!!! Lol.

Just had to clean dog poop out of milā€™s car. Someone had an accident - though someone is also a rather elderly Aussie that I donā€™t think the mil realizes her age or her limitations to her age. Sigh. I still catch whiffs of poop now. I hope I didnā€™t get some on my clothes though I wouldnā€™t be surprised. Did the best I could with what I had but for the love of god friends. If you havenā€™t done a road trip with your dogs/unsure how theyā€™ll do/etc. please do not ever use those fuzzy dog beds in the back of your car. You can not get them clean on the side of the road.

Also pretty sure a cat had some poops - but they were in a crate. Well. I do have dog shampoo in the beav just because and I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything in it that could be harmful to kitties if they need it too.

40 miles to Yuma.

Google maps says 4 hrs til we get to milā€™s area but we are heavy loaded.

Oh donā€™t say that. I like you guys lol. Considerably less drama and bull tweety than family!!! Lol.

Just had to clean dog poop out of milā€™s car. Someone had an accident - though someone is also a rather elderly Aussie that I donā€™t think the mil realizes her age or her limitations to her age. Sigh. I still catch whiffs of poop now. I hope I didnā€™t get some on my clothes though I wouldnā€™t be surprised. Did the best I could with what I had but for the love of god friends. If you havenā€™t done a road trip with your dogs/unsure how theyā€™ll do/etc. please do not ever use those fuzzy dog beds in the back of your car. You can not get them clean on the side of the road.

Also pretty sure a cat had some poops - but they were in a crate. Well. I do have dog shampoo in the beav just because and I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything in it that could be harmful to kitties if they need it too.

40 miles to Yuma.

Google maps says 4 hrs til we get to milā€™s area but we are heavy loaded.
Look for Nature's Miracle. I swear by it. It's a bit cashy but this stuff works. If you have pets, you have accidents and Nature's Miracle completely gets rid of the smell and staining. I usually get it on Chewy.com but I think Amazon has it also.

You just pick up the worse of the mess, then spray it till wet and clean up the rest

Same here. I usually pick the peaches when they barely have any give when you gently press on them. I always figure that the wildlife will leave them alone until they are riper.

The funny thing is that we had a bumper crop of wild blackberries this year. Just beautiful fruit that I figured we would be beating the wildlife back to harvest. Nope. They didn't touch them. Not raccoon, deer or bird. We must have picked 8 pounds of blackberries that are in the freezer. I was planning on making syrup or baking a blackberry cobbler then I got sick in September and found out I had diverticulitis. Doctors proclamation...no fruit with seeds not under any circumstances. Well dang it. Now I have black berries in the freezer and no idea what to do with them. DH isn't that fond of them other than fresh picked so unless I can find a way to eliminate 100% of the seeds I'll probably wind up giving them to one of the neighbors.
Make jelly

black was just a bad color. Makes things look harsh IMO. But @Cynthia12 did hers black and it looked good. They have temporary colors that will wash out after so many shampoos.

yep and then you mother SCREWS up and gets permanent color the summer before your senior year. Which is why my HS Grad pics were taken in the dead of winter. AND I still had a black tinge to my hair. IT ws done for the summer theater production of the King and I. She got "tired" of the rinses. 3 of the 4 of us kids were in it. I was the first for the coloring and as she's working the dye in she comments "gee it's turning your scalp purple. The other 2 siblings managed to escape being black heads for MONTHS.

Back
Top Bottom