Granny's gone and done it again

Floating Global Warming GIF by Bare Tree Media
Morning all

People here are too lazy even if there is a clinic. Plus they think they will make lots of money off breeding. What a joke. We have tons of abandoned animals here. You have to make an appt to bring in an animal. Weeks out
You can give people all the opportunities but crap pet owners are still gonna be crap pet owners.
What is it with people who don't get married? I have one son like that. I even sent him a ring owned by my grandmother so he could get it remade. They have a kid too. Sigh.
Meah. Why bother. Common law can be a thing in a lot of jurisdictions.

Here at the office all by myself. Problem with not working Friday - I don’t know if boss’s daughter did anything that I left for her or not. Sigh.

All by myself 🎶

Floating Global Warming GIF by Bare Tree Media
Morning all
Got my pumpkin seeds in. Just a few. Probably too early. They're supposedly ready in 100 days. But, year before last they took longer. We'll see. Also got my Mammoth Sunflowers in. They grow high and big..with sunflower seeds. I used to season and roast them. I give them to my cousins up the street now. Good family project. I cleared some dead growth in my flower bed that should have been done last year. Will plant a few more pansies, yellow large marigolds, and some small marigolds. Some tomorrow some the next. I'm taking it easy out there. I'm only supposed to do a bit of gardening at a time with this hand. Only 4 weeks out.

You can give people all the opportunities but crap pet owners are still gonna be crap pet owners.

Meah. Why bother. Common law can be a thing in a lot of jurisdictions.

Here at the office all by myself. Problem with not working Friday - I don’t know if boss’s daughter did anything that I left for her or not. Sigh.

All by myself 🎶
It really depends what state you are in for your right if you co habitate. Also I think children deserve two parents that are committed to raising them. Being married helps somewhat. I realize many things happen. I had to divorce my daughters dad but I didn’t choose wisely.

Got my pumpkin seeds in. Just a few. Probably too early. They're supposedly ready in 100 days. But, year before last they took longer. We'll see. Also got my Mammoth Sunflowers in. They grow high and big..with sunflower seeds. I used to season and roast them. I give them to my cousins up the street now. Good family project. I cleared some dead growth in my flower bed that should have been done last year. Will plant a few more pansies, yellow large marigolds, and some small marigolds. Some tomorrow some the next. I'm taking it easy out there. I'm only supposed to do a bit of gardening at a time with this hand. Only 4 weeks out.
84 degrees here. I need to acclimate

It really depends what state you are in for your right if you co habitate. Also I think children deserve two parents that are committed to raising them. Being married helps somewhat. I realize many things happen. I had to divorce my daughter’s dad but I didn’t choose wisely.
To some people though it’s just a piece of paper.

Back
Top Bottom