grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
papas got a new avy courtesy of our little Sally Sunshine can I git an Amen

that is perfect. Don't change a thing.
thumbsup.gif

Has anyone else seen the new Hardee's add with the call of duty game ??? I personally think it should not be aired when children can watch it. this beautiful (and stacked) lady complements this guy on his "nice package" I mean seriously TV is going a bit far.

RANT for the day

sorry granny, she was hatchin eggs is all :oops: and well    HEY WAIT A minute!! even you come to my house!!
:gig

Congrats Linda should you ever return Home where you belong   LOL 

Nice looking dog there berts

Red  you should know what is under a fig leaf and not sure why you want to know what is under BERTS's   :lau
I was wondering what leaf he was looking under

you're blue and furry?
twist I don't want to see now. Bert must be looking under your leaf.

never believe me in a milloin yrs. I so wish i had camera !   I didnt go feed yesterday. gather eggs nothing. I think my chickens are messing with me or someone is .  flo still laying every day. big eggs but !!!!  drum roll please,. I found 2 not one but 2 green eggs :barnie   as my only ee died a while back and was in a totally different coop you can see my confusion.   Only guess I have is my iowa blue is not a iowa blue and started laying. she looks just like a blue . single comb and all :celebrate my first ever !

Congratulations granny. :weee

you know if we nail one foot down she would have to stay in the room but could still run around in circles.  :lau  
then me and her could chase each other.

hmm, I wonder . :gig   Do you have a big spoon Twist ?
ask Bert. He's been under the leaf I think. :gig

Has anyone else seen the new Hardee's add with the call of duty game ???    I personally think it should not be aired when children can watch it.   this beautiful (and stacked) lady complements this guy on his "nice package"   I mean seriously  TV is going a bit far. 

RANT for the day

I am totally with you on all these Hardee's and Carl's Jr adds have gone.crazy

what is a GFM ???

golden feather membership, he does have it.... you know where mine says cattywampangel his can say father christmas he has to go to some thread and request it though.. and I dont know where I can do mine myself cause I am plat though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom