grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
still working on the backwards serama. I have his beak clear. no hurry now. I was outside finishing up the chores and I mooned the neighbor. I guess he was on his riding mower up close to the property and well, when ya gotta go.....   my husband came out to tell me my SIL had called and needed to speak with me. I was very deep in thought when he called me causing a little mini pee pee right there. :old He said SIL is on the way over to talk. OMG !!  what now ? we sat there for an hour with every thought going through our heads and mouths from they are moving away to they are moving back in. We had a heart to heart about what we could/would put up with and what we cant. We had it pretty much figured out by the time he got here. To borrow the lawn mower.  

Hahahahahaha

I know. I ran out of feed this week and I was throwing scratch and leftover spaghetti to hold them over. They free-range, though, so it's not the same as being locked in a broody box. :(

you ran out too? I was cooking and you all know how much i love that ! I wouldnt let them go hungry. grass is free worms are free. bought 5 bags today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom