Great Pool for ducks!!!! (if you can find them)

chickensioux

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Western North Carolina
22826_step_2_pool.jpg

I just found one of these on Craigslist. These pools are great! They are huge - 72"L x 48"W x 12"H. They have a plug for draining and they are so durable, they last forever! These are Step 2 pools. They used to come with a slide and sell for alot. I got mine for $75 but have seen them from $35-$100. I will be looking for a few more.

wow, thats nice!!! We had an old kiddie pool around here that had a small crack, and DH put an adapter through it and then used that water/pipe puddy through the outside of it, and the connector that DH put has a water hose adapter to it....so I just connect a long pvc pipe and run it into the back property.....and we managed to save a torn pool.....Ducklings love it.

Is there a brand name or type of pool they are called I want to get one for my grand daughters ducks-well as soon as they convince Papa that they need ducks.
gig.gif
gig.gif
He will lose and cave soon I am sure.
hide.gif

Yes, Step 2 is the brand name. I even called the company to see if they had any in a warehouse somewhere. Because they are a discontinued item, this is what makes them so hard to find. They last and people hold onto them forever. If you go on the National Craigslist, you might be able to find one within driving distance. That's what I did.

I have one of those that I use for my Sebastopol Geese. Got it for FREE on Craigslist, and it was only about a 20 minute drive away.
smile.png
I love it, it's a good, thick plastic that LASTS!

Back
Top Bottom