Great Pool for ducks!!!! (if you can find them)

I have one i got at a yard sale for 2 dollars. It is my favorite chickensioux, wish I could find another. They always quit making great stuff that last a long time.

Quote:
Can you say "Ebay". They have everything on there. I got a replacement plug for like $7. Yeah, I know the plug is probably not worth that, but a pool with a 1 inch diameter hole is just an eyesore.

I love the idea of the drain plug and possibly hooking something up to it to drain the water elsewhere! Half my duck water is wasted.
sad.png

Quote:
My husband lost our plug to the pool, as well. I now use a wine cork, and it works great.

AND....if he loses the plug again YOU will be FORCED to drink another bottle of wine....sigh....

Quote:
My husband lost our plug to the pool, as well. I now use a wine cork, and it works great.

AND....if he loses the plug again YOU will be FORCED to drink another bottle of wine....sigh....

Ooooh a cork is a good idea. Although for sanitary reasons, I would replace the cork.......quite frequently!
wink.png

Quote:

Oooh, a wine cork is an excellent idea. Although for sanitary reasons, I would replace the cork......quite frequently.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom