Half price Hatching Eggs for Local Pick Up, EE's! 12+ eggs SOLD

Shalom Farm

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 23, 2013
Florida
These EE's are treated just like breeding lines for show birds. All of the parents have always been free from illness. Any bird that gets sick for any reason is removed from parent breeding stock pens.

Sire is a Greenfire Farm Crested Cream Legbar Rooster for all of these eggs.
Dams vary based on pen.

These guys will be a smaller standard size chicken. Sire has a wider back and pelvis, friendly, docile, and larger eggs genes. Dams are vigorous producers even at 5-8 years old, economical, predator savvy, highly intelligent and friendly.

These are surplus eggs. All chicks out of green eggs will have a 50/50 chance of blue or green (dams are Bb and Oo. Sire is OO). The rest should only lay blue eggs. Nice mix. Not sexlinked.

No aggression! No chicken that has ever shown aggression is allowed to bred here. They are dispatched quickly and the line is discontinued.

Fertility at home:
100% fertility with DIS or Blood Ring occurring about 4% of the time. No lethal genes. All that has been bred out.

I will write out all the lines if you want and include them in the carton so that if you must choose between hens or roosters when older, you can go back and choose complementing bloodlines. This batch is bred more for vigorous, free-range, layers. I do have chicks out of the same dams and Sire to show you if you'd like.

Because of various incubation methods, I can not guarantee a hatch rate. Of all the sample eggs and eggs I have incubated, not one as been infertile.

Local pick up only :) (Ocala, zip 34474)

Last edited:
These EE's are treated just like breeding lines for show birds. All of the parents have always been free from illness. Any bird that gets sick for any reason is removed from parent breeding stock pens.

Sire is a Greenfire Farm Crested Cream Legbar Rooster for all of these eggs.
Dams vary based on pen.

These guys will be a smaller standard size chicken. Sire has a wider back and pelvis, friendly, docile, and larger eggs genes. Dams are vigorous producers even at 5-8 years old, economical, predator savvy, highly intelligent and friendly.

These are surplus eggs. All chicks out of green eggs will have a 50/50 chance of blue or green (dams are Bb and Oo. Sire is OO). The rest should only lay blue eggs. Nice mix. Not sexlinked.

No aggression! No chicken that has ever shown aggression is allowed to bred here. They are dispatched quickly and the line is discontinued.

Fertility at home:
100% fertility with DIS or Blood Ring occurring about 4% of the time. No lethal genes. All that has been bred out.

I will write out all the lines if you want and include them in the carton so that if you must choose between hens or roosters when older, you can go back and choose complementing bloodlines. This batch is bred more for vigorous, free-range, layers. I do have chicks out of the same dams and Sire to show you if you'd like.

Because of various incubation methods, I can not guarantee a hatch rate. Of all the sample eggs and eggs I have incubated, not one as been infertile.

Local pick up only :)

where are you located at

Back
Top Bottom