Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Pics
Yay! What did you put in yours?

I'm so glad CluckNDoodle started this thread. It was such a help in choosing my first incubator and all the helpful info here has been great!
Just an assortment, Cream Legbars. Polish, maybe a couple bantams. Quail eggs.
But I don't think it is turning.

I'll be looking forward to that, as I have one of each.

I'm finding I actually like the Ver. 3 a bit better. Using my entire forearm I can open just one half of it one handed lol.

WHY did they not put handles on them??? The thing's are heavy enough to crush an egg, and unwieldy to try to hold and manipulate the eggs inside. It's really the only major flaw I feel it has.
It's hard to get the top back on right because the plastic flexes.

I put clear plastic hooks on mine. It helps a lot. One on each side. That way I can hook my fingers under and lift the lid off enough to get my hand under the top. I wouldn't lift it by just the hooks though.
20200526_222141.jpg

I can't remember for the life of me who I was talking to about the temperature alarm on the NR360. I knew I didn't make it up! :lau

I was fiddling with the incubator I broke and look! A temperature alarm! You just never hear it because it's typically very stable... unless you break yours too. Lol

I think I was in that conversation too. I've never heard the alarm even when I take the top off to do the 7 day and 14 day candle. Otherwise I quick grab an egg leaving the lid on.
Just an assortment, Cream Legbars. Polish, maybe a couple bantams. Quail eggs.
Have you pushed the + and - buttons together to watch it turn? Mine is very quiet when it auto turns and if I'm not right there looking I don't know when it turns. But the extra temp/hygro thing I put on the turner is moving around the turntable so something is doing the jive.
Is anyone else currently in lockdown with their hatches?
3 days to go!
It is! I have to wiggle mine a little to get the front and rear notches to line up. I keep meaning to put smaller hooks on like MGG has and fashion a little handle. I did make a "hood" from black construction paper to block the extra light from the housing while candling and it helps a lot.

edit: grammar

Last edited:
I was convinced mine had stopped turning. They're in the bedroom, so when I didn't hear it for a while, I got worried and marked the end of an egg to check. It was turning just fine.

You guys going on about thermometer/hydrogemeters (and various other threads) convinced me to order a GoVee. I also ordered a tactical flashlight for better candling (thanks, @R2elk and @Sally Sunshine)... I really need something better than the Little Giant candler.

I was convinced mine had stopped turning. They're in the bedroom, so when I didn't hear it for a while, I got worried and marked the end of an egg to check. It was turning just fine.

You guys going on about thermometer/hydrogemeters (and various other threads) convinced me to order a GoVee. I also ordered a tactical flashlight for better candling (thanks, @R2elk and @Sally Sunshine)... I really need something better than the Little Giant candler.
What flashlight did you order? I may get one along with a couple of GoVees.

Back
Top Bottom