Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Where are you guys keeping the humidity at for hatching? I got mine up to 71% fairly easily, but had forgotten to measure how much the outer rings hold when I measured the inner ring.
Doh! 🤦‍♀️
After about 9oz I thought I might flood it, but nope...it kept taking the water....I lost count because my squeezy thing only holds about 1oz at a time, but I think I stopped somewhere near 13 oz.

I usually shoot for 65% for hatch.

So this light did okay, seems a little better than the one I got at TSC. But I fed all the change in my car to a Coinstar and I had... more than expected. So I ordered this Sofirn since @CluckNDoodle liked the one she uses.

Wow! 3500 lumen? That's going to light up your whole arm when you candle an egg! Lol

The video cut out half way through but I saw enough. Are these the ones you just ordered?
Worth the money do you think?

I've fashioned up a Mama Heating Pad with a stay on temp controlled seedling heat mat to try and still have lamps for back up.

Weird, it still plays through for me, even when clicked from the site.

I think it's worth it, mostly for the size. I'm more than handy enough to figure out a new leg system. The biggest drawback to the setup is that. The cheap top clip, and the cheap thumb screws.

Again though, the size is most important to me. You could set it on bricks and to me it's still worth more than a 12"x12" one for $10 more. As long as the temperature is safe anyway. I sent an email to the manufacturer with the video and my questions, particularly about the target temperature of the bottom.

I'll let y'all know when he responds :).

Back
Top Bottom