Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Pics
Well, out of 15 Deer Run Farms BBS Ameraucana, and 8 Ayam Cemani eggs....I have literally THREE eggs showing any development. One is the nail polish repaired cracked one, too.

With the fact that the air cells are still jello, I don't think I'll be able to turn them.

Just going to hatch them out I guess, and hope for three chicks.
:fl:fl

I should have kept my eggs in the NR360 incubator!

Last week ComEd decided to do some maintenance and informed us of a planned 4 hour outage. It turned into an additional 3 hours of outage, but we had good plans, so no worries.

My hen was broody for a while, so I decided to move the 6 eggs from the incubator to her that day. The hatch date is this Thursday & the timing worked out. All was well last week and on Sat. Sunday morning I noticed 2 eggs missing. ???? Not a clue other than some dried crusties on my little hen's chest. I'm sure another hen was to blame but moving this broody out just didn't work.

I was sad about the loss, then last night noticed another hen in her nest. I kicked the big girl out and unfortunately found a smooshed bleeding egg in the nest. My poor little hen only has 3 eggs left.

Now I regret moving the eggs out. I can't put them back because I reloaded the incubator the day after the outage.

Back
Top Bottom