Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Ok so my question was; I was looking to buy one a little while a go, but couldn't find any available. Well I found one, but it's a little different than the ones I've seen. Is it a different model? If so is it just as good a s the rest?
View attachment 2532607

I only have the older style and I love mine! The newest ones have the dome top. It could be that they just didn't update their image though.

This is the older model. I believe they had some fan issues with the holes being too big and risk of chick injuring itself? Not sure, hopefully others will respond. 😊

No that's only the very first model and they don't sell them anymore. You could only get one buying it second hand. Version 2, 3, and 4 all had the same body.

Do you mean the vent?

Some eggs are like candling rocks but at some point you should be able to see if there is a shadow or clear determining whether there is a growing chick. When I have an egg that's that difficult to candle I just sniff the egg to make sure it isn't a ticking time bomb, lol. Explosions aren't very common honestly. It's a specific bacteria that causes the exploding eggs but you only need to experience it once to be cautious of it forever. lol
No, not the vent. That’s in the front and is adjustable, correct? This is on the back side. Look below/between the two wires.
The eggs aren’t smelling lol so that’s a good sign! Was thinking f buying a strong small flashlight. Right now I use my iPad or the magicfly candler, I believe that’s the name of it.
B51B5A9F-EDB0-42CF-8243-9C8B423A18FB.jpeg

No, not the vent. That’s in the front and is adjustable, correct? This is on the back side. Look below/between the two wires.
The eggs aren’t smelling lol so that’s a good sign! Was thinking f buying a strong small flashlight. Right now I use my iPad or the magicfly candler, I believe that’s the name of it. View attachment 2532625

Hmm, I still say it's for ventilation. I don't have a dome top one to put my hands on though. It's on my list. I have to keep up with the Joneses. Lol

Back
Top Bottom