Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

I’m guessing it might just be the weather that’s messing with it then. Started them last Friday and it was mid 60s low humidity then rain Saturday and today colder with rain/snow. So I’m guessing that’s playing with it a bit

Yes, the weather definitely plays a role in the humidity inside the Incubator as well.
It surely can.
But really depends on the ambient humidity(and temps) in the room that the incubator is in.

Two pips this morning. I'm sure they happy I got my act together and turned off the turner. 🤣
IMG_20210329_151038297.jpg

lol, Mine go on lockdown tonight and my brooder is looking pretty full too. 😳:lau
Nice my lockdown was at about mid day so we should hatch pretty close together. I have a bigger brooder in the barn but I haven’t used it all year and I don’t feel like having to get it out and clean it. Hoping it’ll warm up a little and I can just move the grow outs outside.

lol, Mine go on lockdown tonight and my brooder is looking pretty full too. 😳:lau
My brooder isn’t full but it will have 4 week old chicks when my next batch hatch. I have a temporary brooder I use during lockdown that will do in a pinch. Say I keep them a week in that, can I add 1 week old babies with 5 week old hoodlums?

Back
Top Bottom