Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Do any of you have problems with the very center piece rusting? I’ve only used this for three hatches and wouldn’t expect any rust at this point. Do you think this is something I should reach out to the manufacture about and/or do you have any suggestions to remove the rust?

Also I added some photos of my babies that hatched yesterday. One of the males literally fell asleep in the food tray. 😭😭
I run mine often, I let it sit damp, I don’t always clean it right away after a hatch, etc, and it has not rusted. I would contact them if I were you. Also my property borders a swamp, and it is very moist in general, still no rust on the bators.

Question about using the rubber shelf liner: I just purchased this incubator & set my first eggs. I placed the shelf liner under the turning tray so I would not have to move the eggs to put it in at lockdown. After a couple of turns now I see little imprints of the liner pattern in the bloom of several eggs. I went ahead and removed the liner as a precaution. But I'm wondering, is this of any real concern?
Thanks.

Question about using the rubber shelf liner: I just purchased this incubator & set my first eggs. I placed the shelf liner under the turning tray so I would not have to move the eggs to put it in at lockdown. After a couple of turns now I see little imprints of the liner pattern in the bloom of several eggs. I went ahead and removed the liner as a precaution. But I'm wondering, is this of any real concern?
Thanks.

I don't personally use the liner prior to lockdown but others have and I have heard both scenarios where it had zero impact on their hatch other than a line around the egg where the liner rubbed off some of the bloom and I've also heard horror stories of it getting terribly bunched up and jamming the turner. Some choose to do it anyway but since I have zero issues not using it until lockdown, I don't see a reason to change my methods, lol.

I don't personally use the liner prior to lockdown but others have and I have heard both scenarios where it had zero impact on their hatch other than a line around the egg where the liner rubbed off some of the bloom and I've also heard horror stories of it getting terribly bunched up and jamming the turner. Some choose to do it anyway but since I have zero issues not using it until lockdown, I don't see a reason to change my methods, lol.
In my world, what can go wrong, will go wrong. I choose not to buck the odds. Add the shelf liner at lockdown.

Yeah, better safe than sorry. I guess if the bloom is imprinted that means it must be slightly sticky. Not going to chance it causing problems. Thanks.

Hi there NR360 fans! I’ve come up with a common dilemma found here on BYC, I have more eggs that I have room for in my incubator! :oops:

I have an NR 360 and a 14 egg Brinsea as well. I know from experience I can fit 31 eggs in the Brinsea without the turner. I wanted to ask if any of you know how many Silkies sized eggs can fit in an NR 360 if I take out the turner?😊

Thanks!

Hi there NR360 fans! I’ve come up with a common dilemma found here on BYC, I have more eggs that I have room for in my incubator! :oops:

I have an NR 360 and a 14 egg Brinsea as well. I know from experience I can fit 31 eggs in the Brinsea without the turner. I wanted to ask if any of you know how many Silkies sized eggs can fit in an NR 360 if I take out the turner?😊

Thanks!

I don't actually know the answer to that, lol, though do know the dilemma well.

I don't actually know the answer to that, lol, though do know the dilemma well.
Thanks!
Well I guess I’ll just have to try and I’ll let you know!🤣 I just got a “hatch to order” order for some Polkies and don’t currently have room in my two incubators with the turners in! I have the eggs though. Normally use one for incubating and the second for hatching. Sometimes have to do a bit of adjusting depending on the numbers!
😊

Back
Top Bottom