Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Love this thing too, tho I'm having an issue right now i don't know how to resolve (check my most recent thread if interested, don't want to hijack here).

But as a first time hatcher, and dealing with an incredibly difficult set of circumstances (everything from staggered hatch to damaged eggs to curled toes)... This incubator has been doing great. Very easy to use.

Another question. I might have misplaced the B plug…if I can’t find it does it need to be plugged? Can I put a bit of tape over it? Other ideas on keeping it closed off until lockdown?

Another question. I might have misplaced the B plug…if I can’t find it does it need to be plugged? Can I put a bit of tape over it? Other ideas on keeping it closed off until lockdown?

Starting another hatch? I had to pull the B plug to help get my humidity down. I would think that it only has to be blocked if you can't keep the humidity high enough.

Starting another hatch? I had to pull the B plug to help get my humidity down. I would think that it only has to be blocked if you can't keep the humidity high enough.
Next hatch starting in two weeks! I was doing a second cleaning of the bator today and noticed the plug wasn’t with the rest of the pieces. 🙄 I wasn’t sure if it would act like another vent if I left it open!

I never use the plug honestly, lol. If you need one I think I have an extra I can send you though.

Back
Top Bottom