Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Oh, do you just set it in the incubator?
Different food therm than linked, and different bator, but like this:
upload_2018-10-21_18-34-17-png.1567400

How did you calibrate it? I like the wide measuring range. Could you do the boiling water calibration method with it I'm guessing?
The wider range is why you can do both the ice water and boiling water test.
It comes with instructions to calibrate....most therm are not actually calibrate-able.
Testing with comparison and actual calibration are different.
Calibration means you can adjust the reading if it's off.

Ok, that's what I do for my other digital ones.
What kind of thermometers do you use?
Just trying to find a newer accurate one to use. My old Walmart ones are failing badly. I'm incubating a lot of valuable eggs this year so I'd like to get whatever the best reliable thermometer is.

I use cheap digital thermometers but I personally calibrate them against a good ol' analog meat thermometer that I can submerge. I've gone through numerous brands of digital thermometers, both expensive and cheap and I found a pretty reliable package of cheap ones that I just recheck against the meat thermometer, and toss when they go bad. The meat thermometer has shockingly remained accurate since the first time I calibrated it, like 3-4 years ago now?

IMG_20210331_100830883.jpg

Thank you! I bookmarked that in case I need it.

How are the babies doing?
I bookmarked it to reading through the thread, lol, I've got like 5 more pages and I've read the whole thing! Loved it! They went to their new home last Thursday, she's an orp nut, and wants 2 more of each color I hatch this year❤️

Back
Top Bottom