Has anyone purchased chicks from Hilltop Farms in California? *Do not buy from Hilltop Farms! Negative experiences are in the thread!!!*

Sure he will...I think he's just saying things now hoping someone will believe him. It's very sad, indeed. He could at least say "Hey we've got a coccidiosis issue here and we are doing the best we can I can send you home with what you need or i can cancel your order," but my guess is, from the looks of the place, he's already spent our money.
I found that USPS’s tracking update is little error after 18th. I picked up chicks on 18th, they put delivered on 20th. its still not good excuse. Good thing that my photo have a date on it.

Attachments

• IMG_4735.jpeg
    IMG_4735.jpeg
    511.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4519.jpeg
    IMG_4519.jpeg
    382.4 KB · Views: 21
Ugh I hate how he’s blaming the heating plate for this! If that was the case then everyone who gets chicks from feed stores would have all of them die in mass numbers going from a lamp to a plate, but is that happening? No! Mine took to the heat plate and settled right down and relaxed, but they just died one by one until there was 3 left! Chicks are coming to people with stunted growth and bloody poo already, not due to a heat plate? I can’t believe they’re actually NPIP!! They need to get back out there and test their birds.
i did report them to NPIP last evening. Here is the email address to report to. She said that she can let them know of the issue and discuss concern but she can't shut them down, but maybe collectively, we can save others this unfortunate end by reporting.
[email protected]. this is the person to report to.

i did report them to NPIP last evening. Here is the email address to report to. She said that she can let them know of the issue and discuss concern but she can't shut them down, but maybe collectively, we can save others this unfortunate end by reporting.
Did you share all the pictures of reviews deleted to her as well? I'm should do it as well, but gosh, feel exhausted by keep report and fill out information in different websites/email. 🤪

Did you share all the pictures of reviews deleted to her as well? I'm should do it as well, but gosh, feel exhausted by keep report and fill out information in different websites/email. 🤪
No I did not. I considered sending a link to the string but figured she would t read it anyway. But that’s a fantastic idea.

Im hopeful they pulll through I ordered 4 chicks in March they said I would get them in May. It’s now end of June and I have had no response to my emails. I’m about to have my credit card company reverse the 50$ I spent on chicks this is absolutely ridiculous.

Im hopeful they pulll through I ordered 4 chicks in March they said I would get them in May. It’s now end of June and I have had no response to my emails. I’m about to have my credit card company reverse the 50$ I spent on chicks this is absolutely ridiculous.
Cancel it is better since lot of people get sick chicks from that company. They even deleted one star reviews

I placed an order for 8 chicks from Hilltop Farms here in Southern California. I’m wondering if those of you who have gotten chicks from them had a good experience with them? I chose Hilltop because they are local, Npip, and they had Russian Orloffs which I have wanted for a long time! I’m interested in knowing if your chicks were healthy, good quality, and anything else you want to add about them! If you could, I would love to see some pictures of the chickens that you got from them! I ordered 2 olive eggers, 1 Salmon Faverolles, 2 Russian Orloffs, 1 bbs Ameraucana, 1 lavender Ameraucana, and 1 mottled Java. Thanks in advance!
Yes, I purchased 12 chicks last season which were supposed to be healthy and 7 of them have died. Will never buy from them again. I have 5 layers left.
not my first time with chickens so I know they were not healthy. Paid extra for vaccinated but they must not have done it.

I placed an order for 8 chicks from Hilltop Farms here in Southern California. I’m wondering if those of you who have gotten chicks from them had a good experience with them? I chose Hilltop because they are local, Npip, and they had Russian Orloffs which I have wanted for a long time! I’m interested in knowing if your chicks were healthy, good quality, and anything else you want to add about them! If you could, I would love to see some pictures of the chickens that you got from them! I ordered 2 olive eggers, 1 Salmon Faverolles, 2 Russian Orloffs, 1 bbs Ameraucana, 1 lavender Ameraucana, and 1 mottled Java. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom