Hatching Black French Marans

French Black Marans. That's a French Black Marans rooster in my avatar.
1710540040459.png

Some relatives just sent us eggs from some of their neighbours' birds. I am SO tempted to check for fertility and pop them in the incubator
I'm not sure why they would send you their neighbors eggs unless they wanted you to hatch them so Fluffy, you have no choice now!!

Eggs GIF

I'm not sure why they would send you their neighbors eggs unless they wanted you to hatch them so Fluffy, you have no choice now!!

Eggs GIF

They sent them for eating, but it's not like we've got a shortage of eating eggs right now. Would've been much more helpful in the winter, when I resulted to buying supermarket eggs. But of course, in the wintertime they also didn't have any eggs to send. How I received them would make any breeder who ships hatching eggs FREAK OUT🤣

They sent them for eating, but it's not like we've got a shortage of eating eggs right now. Would've been much more helpful in the winter, when I resulted to buying supermarket eggs. But of course, in the wintertime they also didn't have any eggs to send. How I received them would make any breeder who ships hatching eggs FREAK OUT🤣
Yikes! You had to buy eggs!?! If I hadn't have bought those hatchery chicks last spring when we weren't going to buy chicks at all last year... we would have had to buy eggs from the store too, so see, unintentional chick purchased save the day! Lol.

Oh gosh, how did they show up!?!

Well, I suppose if nothing else, you could decorate them for Easter, take a picture to send them. I just think it'd be more fun and actually funny if you hatched them and showed them chicks. ☺️

Happy Easter Eggs GIF by Rachael Ray Show

Back
Top Bottom