ourfeathers

In the Brooder
Mar 19, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm Taylor & I have a flock total of 13 chickens! I first started with chickens a year ago -- I got a flock of 5 standard size hens since then I have added a rooster to that group & started a flock of 7 silkies. I document their adventures & life on Instagram @ourfeathers !!

Now here is to the general questions..

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes, relatively new -- I've had my chickens for a year now.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I currently have 13 chickens!

(3) What breeds do you have? Rhode Island Red, Plymouth Barred Rock, Golden Laced Wyandotte, Buff Orpington, Easter Egger, Blue Cream Sizzle Frizzle Silkie, Satin Silkie, Splash Silkie, White Silkie

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Their personalities!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Crocheting!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have 2 dogs (dachshund & german shorthaired pointer), I teach early childhood development through nature play, I am married with 2 kids!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I have known about BYC for a year now! I've been a long time lurker when searching for questions about chickens but I decided it was time to finally join the community!

Attachments

• Little Jerry Seinfield .jpg
    Little Jerry Seinfield .jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom