HELP! Chick fell into water

It's also possible that she fell into the water because she had balance problems, not the other way around. How are the other chicks?
She was perfectly balanced. She used to sit on perches and jump around. He said he was trying to carry her away because she was running around of water bowl but she jumped out of his handa before he could even react. now she s less active then before. She breathes quietly and doesnt sound wheezy. She usually lies down and slightly rocks as she lays

She usually lies down and slightly rocks as she lays
The slight rocking, means that she is breathing hard. So she may be developing pneumonia from aspirating water into her lungs. Can you take her to a vet? Can you buy antibiotics over the counter where you live? Can you get a vitamin supplement for chickens to support her immune system? Maybe some of the others here can help with antibiotic doses. @casportpony , any suggestions?

The slight rocking, means that she is breathing hard. So she may be developing pneumonia from aspirating water into her lungs. Can you take her to a vet? Can you buy antibiotics over the counter where you live? Can you get a vitamin supplement for chickens to support her immune system? Maybe some of the others here can help with antibiotic doses. @casportpony , any suggestions?

Where i live chickens are born to die. They are food in peoples eyes, not pets. If they get sick, they just kill it. Sometimes people kill even a village full of chicken without making any test because one of them died suddenly. Even most experienced vets thought my brahma rooster was a goose and they are far from capable of treating any disease of any bird. So i have to try my luck all by myself. What kind of antibiotics would you reccomend?

Where do you live? Do you have feed stores nearby, and do they sell antibiotics? Do they sell liquid vitamins for animals? I can't really help much with what type or how much, a lot would depend on what you can get hold of.

Where do you live? Do you have feed stores nearby, and do they sell antibiotics? Do they sell liquid vitamins for animals? I can't really help much with what type or how much, a lot would depend on what you can get hold of.
I can find antibiotics. I live in Turkey. Even tho i cant find it there, my uncle lives in usa & he can help me i guess

Back
Top Bottom